[NFP] Frontier Pass

It seems that the Maya/Colombia pack is available on the in-app store but I don't see any mention of the season pass. I hope we aren't locked out of content or made to pay more for no reason. Incidentally, I cant even purchase the pack because it wont let me click on the purchase button.

Yeah I see it now and my App Store is updating it to 1.3.0. Not sure how you purchase the expansions now, though. I also want the Khmer/Indonesia pack; it was the only one I hadn't bought before now, and I'm having the same issue with it that you are having with the new content. Frankly, I'm just happy for the patch.

My app-store still hasn't updated with the new patch. Do I need to restart the computer or re-download the game?

Edit: Never mind, it seems the patch is here at last.

It's full of bugs ; mini map is all blueish no details, tried to play Bolivar on turn one it's not let me input anything to build????
Opens and play fined on last month GotM

It's full of bugs ; mini map is all blueish no details, tried to play Bolivar on turn one it's not let me input anything to build????
Opens and play fined on last month GotM

I feel like a broken record with how many times people are asking these kind of things: turn off your mods. As soon as an update hits, it ruins compatibility with most mods, creating strange little issues with visuals or mechanics.

Last I checked (yesterday night) cross-compatibility for online play was still broken. Which is a massive headache, since I've got two year-long cloud games that are now on hold.

And on top of that I've been getting through this pandemic by playing multiplayer with six friends every Tuesday night, which I had to cancel this week. I'm really hoping they'll have it fixed by next Tuesday, but, like, maybe next time don't release a patch if it's so unfinished that it makes multiplayer unplayable? So frustrating that this happens over and over again.

Cross-compatibility for multiplayer still seems to be broken. We've got a standing game going Sunday mornings that didn't work today. So there's something wrong here.

@Drivingrevilo
no mods used (playing GotM)and still unplayable with newly created games
I can play older save with no problems
Can someone post a new save created with the newest patch ,new leader God mode

Thanks

A
has the new update made performance worse for anyone?

first 5 or so times I tried to start a game the game crashed or my MacBook crashed altogether.....now I can load a game, but it is extremely choppy (similar hover issues as noted above and then some)

Are you using Metal?

I still haven't purchased the NFP for a few reasons.

One reason is for the issues described in this thread. I don't use mods, so I think I'm safe, but are any of you fellow Mac OS players experiencing other issues? Specifically, do you experience issues at start up or loading previous save files?

I still haven't purchased the NFP for a few reasons.

One reason is for the issues described in this thread. I don't use mods, so I think I'm safe, but are any of you fellow Mac OS players experiencing other issues? Specifically, do you experience issues at start up or loading previous save files?

If you don’t use mods, or use mods updated May 21 or newer then the game is mostly ok. With the May update running on a 16” MBP (macOS Catalina with Metal graphics) I was getting a graphics crash or hang every few hours, but the annoying bug where it would crash on the second loading or quitting has been fixed (pretty sure this was some sort of deallocation issue or a problem releasing graphics resources). I’m currently playing with an eGPU to drive a fairly big display so these crashes may be on that. I would not assume older saves will work though because of the changes in the update.

Since the first month's Mac release was such a debacle, I think it's important to note that this month's simultaneous release went very well. I'm happily using Ethiopia and Secret Societies on my Mac. Thanks, Aspyr.

Since the first month's Mac release was such a debacle, I think it's important to note that this month's simultaneous release went very well. I'm happily using Ethiopia and Secret Societies on my Mac. Thanks, Aspyr.

Thank you for the update. I've still held off purchasing but I'm getting a bit envious so I'm glad to hear NFP is working for you. I've finally won with every Civ so I do need the new ones :)

Does anyone else have the issue where the button for the dlc doesn't work? For the record, I bought from Aspyr and downloaded the latest app. I think it's because Apple still need to verify the product but I want to make sure if there's anything I can do.

Top Bottom