Full Monty

Hmm. This doesn't look great, but it's better than my most recent deity game (on an island by myself but with coastal connections to all other AI).

I'm not sure we want to build an academy at this point if we're gunning for liberalism. I'm guessing our goal is to get steel for cannons, so that we can go on the offensive here. So we need steel, chemistry, gunpowder, engineering, and machinery. If we can get 5 GS (dunno if it's possible), we can bulb education(2), chemistry(2), liberalism(1). We can easily trade for machinery but we'll have to tech engineering, gunpowder, and of course the liberalism pre-reqs of paper and philosophy on our own. That sounds... tough.

:lol: 5 GS until when? Forget that dude our GPP is way too low for that. No time for academy though.

Steel for cannons is one option and draftles is the other. Draftles is probably easier imo but also way more booooooring. We have 10 cities that would get us a massive draftles army but I kinda prefer the big balls. We're protective so our muskets aren't even that bad ;)

I guess we'll have 3 or maximal 4 GS for bulbing. I suggest you check the save, if you see how we can get even more GS, I'm open for suggestions ;)

I guess our target will be indigo so we should make sure we get all EPs on him.

Top Bottom