Funny Fall from Heaven Screenshots!

GOD!!! What i did that i deserve this!
Spoiler :

(Orbis modmod)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 1,754
Consuming the souls of the innocent is probably a good enough reason for such a punishment, its just a shame the massed huddled in you breeding pits had to suffer too.

Quickly! Eat everything in sight! It's the only way.

The punishment has stemmed from allowing too many scientist's to dabble unsupervised. They have obviously created some new virus or disease, and it's escaped from the lab...

Fire them all and add them to the Breeding Pit, before the blood donor's wither away! Whether a geeky scientist know's what to do in a breeding pit is open to conjecture in another screen shot. :mischief:

They have to use their "brute force" to fight for mating priveleges in animalistic displays of bravado.

Or maybe they will just use a poisoned blade :p

^^

....or maybe they will just use Bunsen burner's.

Don't know what will be left to mate with though.....but it could be finger lick'in delicious! :groucho:

Turn 0: the map generator has popped the guardians. Prospects are bleak...
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Guardian turn 00000.JPG
    Guardian turn 00000.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 1,245
I've started several times near the guardians and they are supposed to have (and always had when I've got them close) a time limit on when they can spawn. I think they shouldn't spawn within the first 25 turns. And they got animal AI as far as I know, meaning they won't go into your territory, or at least they don't seem to.

Question to myself: am I trusted player??
This appeared when i exited SINGLEPLAYER game ... lol

edit: when I tried to start custom SP game it even didn't allowed me to choose civ ... mmm ... where is CivIV 3.19 Bug Thread ?? :D

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,193
No picture, but funny game.

Started boxed in on a small peninsula by 2 neighbors, only room for one city...and the terrain was mostly jungle. So I'm totally crippled until I can sloooooooooowly research bronze working.

I say, "Screw it. I'm going infernals," and make a bee line to infernal pact.

150 turns into playing infernals, it turns out no one else had bothered to discover a religion and ashen viel spreads to the entire globe. My original "crippled" civ with the AV holy city ends up winning a religious victory =\

No picture, but funny game.

Started boxed in on a small peninsula by 2 neighbors, only room for one city...and the terrain was mostly jungle. So I'm totally crippled until I can sloooooooooowly research bronze working.

I say, "Screw it. I'm going infernals," and make a bee line to infernal pact.

150 turns into playing infernals, it turns out no one else had bothered to discover a religion and ashen viel spreads to the entire globe. My original "crippled" civ with the AV holy city ends up winning a religious victory =\

You should have killed them all before they had the chance :p

'Sire, the Wall of the Covenant is finally completed and awaits your inspection. No longer will the wild barbarian's be able to enter our land'.

"In the name of Mother Enningas, where the *#?!#* hell is the 150 hammer's that went into it, fool's!!!"

Valledia the Even, Master of even trade agreements.

Attachments

• Valledia Trade.jpg
    Valledia Trade.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 732
'Hey guys! I just developed a better way to construct wallks! Do you want to have it?"

"Sure. Name your price"

"How about *Price to buy a ferrarri*?"

"How about *price to buy a salami*?"

There are times when people stop talking as there is nothing at all to talk about anymore. One case is when the other guy is dead. Another case is this.

Level 5 wraith shows up out of nowhere on turn 75. Proceeds to wipe me out. What the heck?

Top Bottom