Funny Pictures Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Actifishion" maybe?

I was expecting something like 'Cod of Duty" or something

helium helium helium = hehehe

Anyway, here's some great halloween costumes (too bad I didn't post them before halloween)

Attachments

• gokiburi-otoko.jpg
    gokiburi-otoko.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 103
  • kumo-otoko.jpg
    kumo-otoko.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 151
Have you geeks wondered that maybe not everyone thinks Chemistry as something really interesting?? :(

And look who's not posting a picture.

Anyway, the glow of ionizing radiation is festive, isn't it?

Do you not understand the joke?
Read the prompt:
You are the assume the role of a Chinese immigrant in 1870 and write a letter home describing your experiences.

Would a Chinese immigrant write home in English? If I was that teacher I would give him an A for awesomeness.

Quote the post, then copy and paste the link in a new tab/window. :) I also couldn't see it at first, and wanted to comment on this fact, but then I realized that it does happen sometimes that the picture doesn't show up in the forums although it still exists on the server.

It's probably that the Vbulletin software of this forum does not support the .bmp format. :)

@choxorn: if you want people to see what you've posted without having to go through the steps I typed above, I suggest turning the image into a .png or a similar format which is supported by the software.

And to put post 1000 to good use, I'll go ahead and say, I don't get the joke in Mise's picture at all (even though I am currently enrolled in Chemistry).

And Here's the next thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom