Future Update - STEAM Depot updates thread

"gs_rtm_donotmove" description: Gathering Storm ZBR RTM removed and replaced by "preview" description: <none>
Main game, DLC 01-06, Both EXP and Lancher Test Depot

Just out of interest: Doesn’t this thread has run its course?

We know that something is coming.
We know what is coming.
And finally, we even know when it is coming.

I mean ... keep us updated, you shrewd Steam detectives! All praise for your passionated work! :)
But how does it still matter?

Yes, this thread will remain forever relevant. As long as updates are coming, it will be nice to know when people are working on it. The only way we detect something new, or something extraordinary, is if people keep checking this.

Yes, this thread will remain forever relevant. As long as updates are coming, it will be nice to know when people are working on it. The only way we detect something new, or something extraordinary, is if people keep checking this.

They've also promised us patches between DLCs, and it would be nice to be able to tell when they arrive.

They've also promised us patches between DLCs, and it would be nice to be able to tell when they arrive.

Oh, of course! NEW additions to the Steam depot will certainly be interesting!
But updates of the current ones ...? Those peeks in the internal work process were very exciting when we had no other clues and we were longing for new information. Now they are merely ... peeks in the internal work process.

(Don't get me wrong: I don't propose closing this thread. I've neither the intention let alone the power to take it away from you! ;) I just don't understand its relevance at this point in time. This might ... no, it will change in the future, I am sure!)

Moderator Action: If it needs closure, I can assure you we will do so. Please stop derailing the thread into moderation actions. If you have moderation questions, you can contact us via conversation. Thanks. leif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, of course! NEW additions to the Steam depot will certainly be interesting!
But updates of the current ones ...? Those peeks in the internal work process were very exciting when we had no other clues and we were longing for new information. Now they are merely ... peeks in the internal work process.

(Don't get me wrong: I don't propose closing this thread. I've neither the intention let alone the power to take it away from you! ;) I just don't understand its relevance at this point in time. This might ... no, it will change in the future, I am sure!)

It's true. The current situation on SteamDB isn't of much interest. But following the first DLC release next week, it will be worth checking up on occasionally.

Top Bottom