game can't handle more than 3 spies?

bladex

Emperor
if i try to have more than 3 spies on the map every-time at random when i click on a city BOOM instance freeze and have to C,A,DEL to close the program. anyone else experience this?

Well, there haven't been any other reports (that I've seen) about excess spies crashing the game, so if I had to guess, I would point to a mod conflict. But if the devs are getting other reports (especially reports from unmodded games), they can download your save and those mods, and try to figure out whether it's a game problem or a mod problem.

I have no idea. I haven't played with any mods, much less these particular mods.

All I know from prior games is that surprisingly small things in two mods (both of which work perfectly fine alone) can cause the game to blow up. it can be something as simple as two mods trying to modify the same UI element at some random point in the game. It's hard enough for a modder to make sure their mod does what is intended and doesn't crash the game, but it's much more difficult for a modder to anticipate everything else that other modders might do that would conflict with their mod.

Top Bottom