Game does not update?!?

Mouthwash

Escaped Lunatic
I downloaded the latest version of rfc and replaced the original file with it, but the game stayed the same when I tried it. Is there something I'm not doing right?

Check your 'play a scenario'. If the 3000BC unlocked scenario is included, then you have the latest version. See this.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. Yes I can play from 3000 B.C. But the immortals are still chariots and Greece still starts with Metal Casting.

He means that if you not only have the 3000 BC and 600 AD scenarios, but also "3000 BC unlocked" and "600 AD unlocked", you're up to date (or at least on a more current version than the one that came with BtS).

He means that if you not only have the 3000 BC and 600 AD scenarios, but also "3000 BC unlocked" and "600 AD unlocked", you're up to date (or at least on a more current version than the one that came with BtS).

It isn't that, as he said that his immortals are still chariots.

I downloaded the latest version of rfc and replaced the original file with it, but the game stayed the same when I tried it. Is there something I'm not doing right?

It is always better to do a clean update. I suggest that you rename or delete your existing Rhye's and Fall of Civilization folder before you unzip the download. Overwriting files has been reported in the past to cause problems not dissimilar to the one you have reported.

It is always better to do a clean update. I suggest that you rename or delete your existing Rhye's and Fall of Civilization folder before you unzip the download. Overwriting files has been reported in the past to cause problems not dissimilar to the one you have reported.
Yeah it works now.:crazyeye:

Yeah you have to rename the old, and extract the new instead (no over) of it. Well i messed it once too, since then i remember .)

Top Bottom