Game on LifeSupport?

I posted the comment to see if anyone else was still awake :)
Nice to find out its not just me.

On the positive front we are hopefully on the verge of any agreement to get the game patch for the new turn.

Also when we get the game patch i would propose a trial period until christmas to see if this game is sustainable. The slow turn speed is a killing the game. Honestly if we cant average a 3 day turnaround over the next 6 weeks with the new patch then the game will die anyway. If we can do that then it will at least keep what interest is left alive.

We were close but there was a sticking point over a new development in the game.

If you're still looking for a 1.61 player, I can join. I just re-installed CivIV (hadn't had the disc for several months) and have version 1.00 right now. I'd just need to be briefed on what all is going on, what the teams are, how Democracy works (if, indeed there's any left with the apparent player shortages), and any other unique features of a Multi-Team Democracy Game (haven't spend too much time reading up on it since there isn't one starting up right now).

I have played in a PBEM before, but my CivIV skill level is Noble and I haven't played any CivIV since July.

Top Bottom