Game Play Instruction Thread, Sunday, Sept. 28, Noon CDT, 17:00 GMT, 19:00 RMT

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Save

Previous Chat Thread

This will be an online session. Ravensfire will be the DP for this session.

Summary

WAR!

We are currently at war with Germany, who has a handful of troops on our land. Japan appears likely to declare war as well, with a Samurai and a Warrior on our land.

Our cities continue to grow, with a massive influx of capital and workers allowing some rapid growth. We still have a large surplus of funds, and diminishing needs for our workers, so the rushes and merges should continue.

We have discovered Motor Transportation, and have started on Flight, leaving only Radio as the final technology for the Industrial Age! The Modern Age is near, time to start preparing for the new wonders!

Please reserve this thread for instruction posts by Department Leaders. This is not a discussion thread.

-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatica

Military Instructions

All arty to be distributed evenly between land border cities.
4 inf in each of the land border cities
2 inf in all coastal cities
All interior cities at least 1 legion/warrior
Do not let navy be caught at sea in between turns
Do not invade any countries on other continents
All other inf and cavalry to be used at discretion of DP

---Current Science Research Que---
1. Radio
2. Flight
3. Computers
4. Fission
5. Rocketry
6. Space Flight

Aventine Build Queues:

Aureus: Infantry, Tank, Infantry, Tank…
Inadatto: Infantry, Tank, Destroyer
Regia Doughnutia: Infantry, Tank, Infantry, Tank…
Lake Asphinxia: Hospital, Cathedral, Police Station
Elephantine: Factory, Infantry, Tank
New Jedina: Infantry, Destroyer, Battleship
Iron Hills: Police Station, Destroyer, Battleship
Omalu: Police Station, Infantry, Tank
Chieftess: Hospital, Cathedral, Police Station
Seven Hills: Aqueduct, Infantry, Tank
Grozny: Infantry, Tank, Infantry

Aventine Improvements:

1) Sorry about being repetitive about this, but could you mine a Grassland near Aureus?
2) Just finish up the work being done in the Mountains.

Other: Just deploy those units where you see fit.

Code:
Greece offers		We Send
WM			Combustion
33gpt
100 gold

Renew the Greece trade that sends iron to them see how much more gpt you can squeeze out of them

persia offers		We Send
WM			Mass Production
47gpt
100 gold

china offers		we send
wm			Mass production
31gpt
110 gold

Babylon offers		we send
12gpt			Dyes
80 gold

if any other trades come up please renew them. If tou feel that we should trade MP to any other civ i idnt list please do so, i felt they didnt offer enough plus some of them seemed annoyed.

Treaties: Do not sign or break any treaties (Peace Treaty, ROP, MA, MPP, Trade Embargo) this turnchat. Please note that as no poll about MA's or MPP's was conducted there will be none this chat.

Embassies: We already have them all. :D

City investigations: None this chat.

War Declarations: No war declarations this chat by us, and please stop the chat if:

1- Multiple MA's are declared upon us.
2- Many nations invite us to MA's against Germany or Japan.
3- Same for MPP's
4- We want to inivte infidels in an MA Vs Germany of Japan.

Tribute Demands:

Reject a tribute demand if:
-More than 200 gold or 12 gold per turn is demanded
-A strategic resource or luxury is demanded
-An important technology not believed to be known by other civs is demanded.
-England demands tribute.

If a demand does not violate these guidelines, pay the tribute demand unless the general opinion of people in the chat says to reject it.

Other instructions:

Territory incursions: Please ask all nations with troops in our territory to withdraw them in the preturn or when their troops appear in our territory. You may repeat this at intervals of 2 to 3 turns as necessary. Please do not demand that any nations move troops. If what appears to be a possible invasion force arrives near a city, please stop the chat and we can determine what to do in the forums.

EDIT; Edited to accomodate RM's request.

Noshuret: Tank(1) -> Tank(2) -> *

Xak Tsaroth: Tank(1) -> Tank(2) -> *

Gorina: Tank(1) -> Tank(2) -> *

Ingolemondor: Destroyer (6) -> *

Neapolis: Factory (11) -> Battleship (12)

Penguinadua: Infantry (2) -> *

Nur Gisnod: Factory (10) -> Infantry (5) -> *

Nafstac: University (14) -> Police Station (16) -> Coloseum(12)

Tyvek: Infantry (1) -> *

Slice of Bacon: University (18) -> Bank (16)

Worker Requests
Irrigate mined Grassland ENE of Tyvek

Cut down/mine forest tile in Neapolis' city radius.

Mine 2-3 Grassland tiles in vicinity of Noshuret

* - denotes continue unit build for the rest of the t/c

Underlined build items should be rushed

Originally posted by Bootstoots
War Declarations: None this chat, and if war is declared on us by any nation that could pose an imminent risk (Japan excluded), please stop the chat.
This is nonsense; FA should expect declarations or MA's offered or being offered. Both with us and against us. Stopping Rafen's last TC over this is bad planning.

Please post, instead of "Stop the TC", some guidelines on which to respond on these situations.
3- Same for MPP's

Mr President: I know I am out of line here; this thread is not for discussions, but I hope you can forgive me. Just doing my job as VP.

Klixus-Major Destroyer (7) -> Bank -> Battleship
Nar Shaddaa Artillery (1) -> Tank *
Skunkworks Artillery (1) -> Artillery *
Persian landing Barracks(3) -> Coastal Fortress -> University
Go Home Xerxes Courthouse (6) -> factory -> Battleship
Palatine Granary (6) -> Coastal fortress -> barracks
North Shore Marketplace (4) -> Coastal fortress -> Library
Alqualondë Cathedral (12) -> destroyer *
Wandering Gnome Hills Granary (59) -> library -> marketplace
Dinas Emrys Courthouse (70) -> Granary -> Aquadcuct
Coneland Aquaduct (94) -> Courthouse-> Marketplace
Babs landing Barracks (14) -> Courthouse -> Marketplace

* - denotes continue unit build for the rest of the t/c

Underlined build items should be rushed

Please remove the Japanese intruders of Esquiline lands.

Cold Harbor rush of Cathedral approved.
Underlined cashrushes in Esquiline approved.
Underlined cashrushes in Capitoline approved.

No other cashrush-requests posted.

Slider adjustments:
Keep slider high on science. Try to get techs ASAP. a max of -50gpt is allowed, if this saves us 1 turn of science. But try to build up cash.

If Computers are researched, Upgrade defending units to MI, only in areas that are under threat. Go low on upgrades and cashrushes, we might need money to buy votes in case UN slips through our hands, or to upgrade units to MI's in case our lands are pressured.

Originally posted by Rik Meleet

This is nonsense; FA should expect declarations or MA's offered or being offered. Both with us and against us. Stopping Rafen's last TC over this is bad planning.

Please post, instead of "Stop the TC", some guidelines on which to respond on these situations.
3- Same for MPP's

Mr President: I know I am out of line here; this thread is not for discussions, but I hope you can forgive me. Just doing my job as VP.
Alright, I have edited my instructions. However, I would like you to notice that I said "imminent risk"; that would imply really only the Aztecs and Greece. I do feel that we should stop the chat if something like that happens to plan war strategy. I hope this helps.

Offline stuff has started.

DO NOT EDIT INSTRUCTIONS OR ADD NEW INSTRUCTIONS WITHOUT NOTIFYING ME IN IRC!

End of Term Save

Chat Log

Citizens of Fanatica!

Our war has expanded, as other countries have joined with Germany in their foolish attempts to bring ruin to our fair land. They have been shown the error of their ways, and this will continue!

Early in the chat, Japan joined with Germany in attacking Fanatica. Their attempts were met with no success, as the division of Samurai and Warriors were destroyed by our forces. The division of German Troops (2 Swordsmen and an Archer) were also destroyed.

Late in the chat, the Babylon Empire decided, after we traded them over 200 gold per turn for flight, to join in the attack. We, of course, cancelled the trade.

Our cities have continued to grow as more an more national work groups have been reassigned to cities. This has had positive effects on our production and income. Many of our workers have been equiped to clean up the effects of pollution that have started to appear on Fanatica soil.

The discovery of Flight also marks the end of an Era, the Industrial Age is over! Fanatica is the first civ to enter the Modern Age. We have started to research Computers to improve our defenses.

With the discovery of Flight, the entering of Babylon into the Evil Alliance, and Fanatica entering a new Age, I, along with Rik Meleet and Fionn McCumhall, whose help in this and other turn chats I gratefully acknowledge, decided to end both the chat, and this term.

To the new administration, I offer a new era of hope and possibilties. I gratefully thank the citizens of Fanatica who entrusted me with the Presidency. I can only hope that I have lived up to your high expectations.

I thank the members of my administration, the Legislature and the Judiciary, all of whom helped me when I needed it, whether I thought so or not. Thanks everyone!

Citizens, I wish to remind you that although close to the end, we aren't there yet. The treachery of Japan cost us another Luxury, putting several cities close to the edge of rioting. A great deal of coordination and planning is needed to build the spaceship and defend Fanatica. Please, continue to help your elected leaders to the best of your abilities.

My thanks, and farewell!

President, I must excuse the lack of instructions from Cælian, and I am the one to blame. I totally forgot about this TC.

And, please, don't throw rocks or other heavy stuff at me.

Okay, I won't throw things at you. But what shall I do....

YOU'RE FIRED!

:lol:

Just kidding - nothing major needed to be done anyway.

Top Bottom