Game Related Pictures Thread

I was about 10 too when A Link to the Past came out. I still have my SNES copy, it's a French copy since I just couldn't understand English at the time, Nintendo was quite advanced in providing "foreign language" games.

Anyway, this game and its setting were so awesome and ethereal for this 10 years old. My house was in forested area and I remember for a couple of months my large backyard was Hyrule. Too bad we invariably lose this ability to get so excited about stuff, hehe.

Game related (Using ragdolls from L4D, HL2, and Pirate, Vikings, and Knights Mod; and using a DoD map)in Garry's Mod) , yet a homage to Monty Python and the Holy Grail's witch scene. Complete with an angry chanting "We found a witch!" and presenting the witch to Sir Bedevere the Wise (had to make do with with the default knight in the PVKII mod :().

Linked image directs you to a youtube clip of the scene in question

For some reason, I felt like playing 3D Pinball. Not in Vista.... so I googled it and downloaded it. So I played for a few minutes and then for some reason decided to look under Help >> About.

Spoiler :

Is this the same Maxis that made SimCity???? :eek:

Top Bottom