Game Saturn

i've got a quest ^^ what happens if i dont reach the goal? (which is quite impossible to achieve)

i've got a quest ^^ what happens if i dont reach the goal? (which is quite impossible to achieve)

7 libraries ? 7 stables ? master of sea ? or find holy mountain ?? :D:D

I guess nothing happens if fail...

no..seems to depend on the map size .. i need 11 ofsomething ;)

but, well...i only have 5 cities ^^

Even though only you know the quest, can't anyone win it and get its reward if they stumble into it?

yep...but i doubt someone has 11 cities?

Not yet probably (at least I'd hope not! :p), large maps tend to blow these quests out of proportion. Still eventually it might happen.

Quests do nothing if you ignore them, so just ignore them. It sucks that they only come up for one player though - MP bug I think.

Sorry for taking so long to play, I'm almost ready.

You can spend fifty minutes moving around and proposing AP votes in the Daniapetu game, but can't log in for ten minutes before or shortly afterward for this one hmmm? ;)

It wasn't to do with time, I need to sort out a diplomatic matter before the end of the turn and am awaiting a response. :)

Ah okay, I hope you can contact him and reach a conclusion before the timer runs out. :yup:

Hey remember that prediction I made of what would happen on the super-continent.

The big ocean keeping me from tech trading doesn't seem so bad right now!

Another Toch-Plako handshake. :yup:

This one may be a bit more consequencial than calendar for compass or something. ;)

Macemen! I hope you guys have elephants or something to save your butts.

I can log in, but the finishing screen never goes away. Any ideas why is that happening?

Another Toch-Plako handshake. :yup:

You of all people should know that I've been liberally trading with everyone that has something worthwhile to offer. :)

I understand the need to put target on my head, when I'm currently leading. After all you're trying to win this. ;)

Hey remember that prediction I made of what would happen on the super-continent.

The big ocean keeping me from tech trading doesn't seem so bad right now!

Joshua you're really doing your best to put certain ideas on my head. :lol:

You're not doing that badly either. Your undoubtedly good diplomatic skills have secured you quite a number of allies that certainly will make you very powerful after getting in contact with them.

Top Bottom