Game Saturn

i guess it might be me since i got some desync, but i was really in hurry to catch school bus, so i didnt have time to do smthing with it.

I can log in, but the finishing screen never goes away. Any ideas why is that happening?
Most likely that someone else will be logging in simultaneously with you. Just wait it out. :)

You of all people should know that I've been liberally trading with everyone that has something worthwhile to offer. :)

I understand the need to put target on my head, when I'm currently leading. After all you're trying to win this. ;)
I'm just teasing in a friendly manner. :) Heck, anyone is welcome to do the same to me too - I certainly deserve my fair share of it. :D (And in fact people HAVE done this in the past to me - if you remember back when I was the first to get Alphabet, and Joshua was complaining about Elkad and me being "practically married" or something. :p )

Joshua you're really doing your best to put certain ideas on my head. :lol:

You're not doing that badly either. Your undoubtedly good diplomatic skills have secured you quite a number of allies that certainly will make you very powerful after getting in contact with them.

Fun ideas though!

What, you got macemen early for defensive purposes? :p

Also yeah I'm not doing too bad, my tech rate is strong and I should have macemen of my own in like ten turns and that's without all your crazy super-continent tech trading.

You're just mansa musa, and it's paying off big. :goodjob: I have to admit if I was in the super continent area I would be playing the same way.

Oh and congrats on Elucidus for grabbing the Colossus, like you needed to make yourself a bigger delicious target. :)

Yay, screw losing Christianity at the last minute and painful slave revolts, I'm-a the freakin pope! :p

Also Parkin did you forget to hit end turn or is this something diplomatic? :confused: Don't leave the whole game hanging for hours as you sleep please. ;)

It was intentional, I'm just waiting for some stuff/responses. I'll play in the morning (~8-9 hours from now) assuming everyone else has played, don't worry. Half of the players haven't played yet, so it won't make much difference anyway. ;)

Nah, all these players typically make their moves in the next few hours and you'll likely hold it up signifigantly. :p Ah well you have 24 hours so do whatever you want.

Also Hercules got another slave revolt, within like five turns. First DMOC and now him, this game is cruel to whoever falls behind.

I was wondering why hercules got his slave revolts....

and i have noticed that it must be because his evil jewishes crucified Jesus !!!!:jesus::jesus:

well...we dont care

I was wondering why hercules got his slave revolts....

and i have noticed that it must be because his evil jewishes crucified Jesus !!!!:jesus::jesus:
In 1 AD? A bit early, no? :lol:

(No offense intended to anyone, by the way. :) )

Nah, all these players typically make their moves in the next few hours and you'll likely hold it up signifigantly. :p Ah well you have 24 hours so do whatever you want.
Only ended up being a bit over 2.5 hours. Not so bad. ;)

And it did end up being necessary. :)

Woah. Lady luck was on my side. Gregorio Samsa (warrior) defeated strenght 3 wounded Axemen. Almost lost a city to barbs. Yay that I did not :)

Impressive... what were the odds? (You should be able to see this in the combat log - click the upper-left pen-and-paper button in-game, then go to the "combat log" tab.) :)

Number two on GNP, & I finally catched your gnp Joshua, unless you're getting more now, which would suck :(

Iam leaving... DMOC will sub for me (thx to him) so dont overhelm him with some big decisions plz :)

Blarg, my GNP keeps going up (tech rate has gone from +41 to +50 over a few turns) but my gold per turn has been going down (+1 down to -3) without moving the slider. :crazyeye:

Also looks like the super continent is starting to tech it up... just traded maps with Parkin. Imagine my pleasure when I discovered that the top of the super continent is connected to the ice shelf... work boat has to go all the way around again to get to the other side!

Oh, that's a pain - I hate it when that happens. ;)

On another note - POST 1000!!! :D

Top Bottom