Game Saturn

Heh.

By the way - Toch, you forgot to end your turn. ;)

Evillll:devil::satan:Evillll:devil::satan:Evillll:devil::satan:

I didnt forgot i had 15mins before school to do my turn and with my damn connection i couldnt make all actions, ill have to finish it when i get home +-2h since now.

what to do in case im the last player to finish the turn?

i've pressed enter and have logged out instanly .. so there is a minute in civstats where i could move some units ... but then if i doublemove in enemy territory that should be obvious and in hometerritory it doenst really matter, does it?

edit: ok..or no civstats at all ^^

what to do in case im the last player to finish the turn?

i've pressed enter and have logged out instanly .. so there is a minute in civstats where i could move some units ... but then if i doublemove in enemy territory that should be obvious and in hometerritory it doenst really matter, does it?

edit: ok..or no civstats at all ^^

Yeah, it's okay. Just log out instantly... if your opponent finds something fishy he can complain about it but as long as you don't cheat there's nothing to worry about.

Also CivStats is dead but a new turn is up so everyone can feel free to play it.

ok that was a quick first wave of attack ;)

In the meantime we'll have to be your temperory civ stats! 12 hours left on the clock and Emperor, Plako, Elkad and Hellhound need to make their moves. ;)

Sorry. There is high probability that I can't play this turn. I'm travelling and hotel internet connection isn't working properly.

New turn is up now. :hammer:

And civstats is fixed yay.

Also I think SlugKing is subbing for hellhound again for the weekend, very short notice because that's the way hellhound rolls. :yup:

The old man of the sea stood alone and silent on the beach, allowing the cool breeze to flow through his while hair. At his side lay a pile of wrinkled scrolls, doodles and scribbles, his life's work. For millenia the old man had shared his knowledge with the peoples of the earth, but now the townsfolk and city leaders had all but forgotten him, excited to own new maps purchased from friendly explorers visiting on a strange new kind of ship.

His services no longer needed, the old man accepted his retirement to the passage of time. He reached down to pick up his scrolls, and with them walked into the ocean. He continued walking calmly and slowly until the waves covered his head, and he disappeared from the human world forever.

Comparisan of the old final version of my map, and the official thing that I'm sure all the cool civilizations have already. ;)

So much unsettled land between Elucidus and Hercules.

I know, I'm tempted to try jumping in there are grabbing some. :p

Mostly Hercules' half... he lost three cities to barbs, needs to get his head in the game. :wallbash:

The final approximation was actually surprisingly close to the real thing, apart from the Luc/Hercules continent. :)

Top Bottom