Game Saturn

So what happens if the game is paused and then everyone ends up in a diplo screen? It could happen

I have wondered this as well, expecially if the pauser is someone throwing a fit and sends a diplo message to everyone right before pausing. :crazyeye:

A reload would be the only option in that case... game would be broken at that point, I think. ;)

Iam leaving for 1 week now, and i need sub and it would br really helpfull if it could be plako, i hope others doesnt mind if it will be him.

Iam leaving for 1 week now, nad i need sub and it would realy helpfull if it could be plako, i hope other doesnt mind if it will be he.

This is a bit problematic. At least some of you could find this unfair, even if I could try to play Toch's turns like I suspect he would play them and we're close allies (this is not news to you I guess).

Are there any other possible subs? I could provide my guidance to get things running.

If no one objects or there aren't any subs available, I could do this.

ill be online, but out of Civ PC, and if there would be other than non-alliance sub, and some issue pops-up i would have to ask some ali-members on their opinon a than talk to my sub and this would be slow....

Could always ask someone who isn't from the game. ;)

I can't really object seeing that I've subbed for Hellhound, Dux, and Clamburger already. Jerks always dumped it on me at the last minute. :p (though it was a while ago)

It would be too difficult for me to find some-one who wouldnt screw it :), and plako knows my plans and we shared a lot of toughts so i would apriciated if he could do it for me.

It's a fair point that it's sometimes difficult to find an outside sub that you can trust to fit into an existing alliance without screwing things up. Personally, I don't have a problem with Plako subbing for Toch, just as I wouldn't have a problem if (for instance) Elucidus subbed for Joshua.

Unless situation changes within next ~6 hours, I'll play Toch's turn. He'll be back on Saturday.

I'll promise to keep him totally out of hell_hound war.

I need a reload, I misclicked and instead of researching a tech I wanted, I put beaker into a useless tech. Can we reload from last turn? Thanks. Sorry for the bother.

Sounds like organizational issues within your alliance to me, which don't really warrant a reload. How can you misclick a tech? A unit I can understand, but if you "misclick" a tech you can just change it again. You would have had to play out your entire turn and exit the game without realising until the next turn that you were researching the wrong tech. Sorry, but IMHO this doesn't justify a reload. In the past I've sometimes accidentally put beakers into things my allies were already researching, but didn't get the game reloaded for it.

Of course, Elucidus has the final say though...

I thought I could choose the tech I put beakers on until next turn. Turns out somehow I put beakers on a tech I had no intention of researching. At all. We're reload for sillier things for Elkad. I do think this guarantees a reload.

If you select no tech to research, at some point you always risk the game mechanics taking over and automatically allocating you a tech. That's sort of expected, I thought. But I would have thought most people in similar situations would put their slider down to 0% to minimize the potential loss.

Either way, it's not a "misclick". You deliberately tried to delay a decision on what to research, it wasn't accidental. Personally, I don't think that qualifies for a reload (and I wouldn't expect one if I were in a similar situation - which I have been a few times).

But like I said, the final call is up to Luc.

(By the way, I think a couple of turns of Anarchy caused by an accidental religion switch are far more reason for a reload than some beakers put into the wrong tech... but I digress.)

Top Bottom