Game Saturn

I have replayed my turns (920 and 940) exactly but the barb horse archer didn't, which has cost me a move and a cottage (and lost income) and is still a threat. I will have to rebuild the cottage (time).

Unfortunately there's no way to control what the AI will do each turn... :(

Blarg, reload cost me 40 hammers from the missionary a bunch of Organized Religion hammers with a tree chop when a missionary freakin' failed. And a bunch of gold from a slower courthouse. Stupid piece of crap. :wallbash:

Why was it reset again? Everyone had got to make their move...

Oh boy, the game is down again. Will I get to make my move a third time?! :crazyeye:

(actually wouldn't be a bad deal, get to save my forest at least)

I can't get in either... definitely down. :)

Elucidus says it was more than a cable modem problem and the game will probably be down for a few more days. Can't access the forum.

its getting quiet in here .. isnt there anything going on?

i mean besides that ... isnt there a war going on .. or something else?

i mean besides that ... isnt there a war going on .. or something else?

True it has been very quiet lately. Concerning the war here is short briefing from my point of view.

So far Toch and Elkad have both conquered 2 of hellhound's cities and I've 1. There is still 1 city on our continent and I've my main stack at the gates of it.

After the war started hellhound started a very harsh whipping of his cities. I thought he was building up defensive forces, but this wasn't the case. He prepared to flee on the archipelago where he now has at least 2 maybe 3 cities (didn't remember to check when I last time logged in).

Naturally the war setup is very unfavourable for hellhound so it is good idea from him to try to start over in a new place. At minimum it buys him more time.

Yep, it's the right turn according to civstats. Looks like I'll have to replay my turn, but never mind. :)

srry guys i played out of turn order but after so long i just forget and war is anyway almost over so no advantage of double moves.

True it has been very quiet lately. Concerning the war here is short briefing from my point of view.

So far Toch and Elkad have both conquered 2 of hellhound's cities and I've 1. There is still 1 city on our continent and I've my main stack at the gates of it.

After the war started hellhound started a very harsh whipping of his cities. I thought he was building up defensive forces, but this wasn't the case. He prepared to flee on the archipelago where he now has at least 2 maybe 3 cities (didn't remember to check when I last time logged in).

Naturally the war setup is very unfavourable for hellhound so it is good idea from him to try to start over in a new place. At minimum it buys him more time.

ah! thx for the update ;)

Top Bottom