Game Saturn

I can't wait for hellhound any longer. There is ~6 hours in the timer now and I'm going to bed after I've played the turn. However I'm almost certain that me playing first doesn't affect to the end result or give me unfair advantage.

I don't mind hellhound double moving me or we can also change turn order. Whatever suits best for hellhound.

Well atm turn order is fairly irrelevant but also sorry, I'm off from school with illness and only just bothered to claw myself out of bed onto the computer

Yay, the missionary worked on my third time replaying the same turn! :p

Might have to pause the game for Clamburger, make sure he knows it's back up.

I'm assuming Joshua will take care of that, since I assume he knows the guy in real life. ;)

Arg! Had the religion screen open to check my cities, and managed to accidentally change state religions.

A reload to the beginning of my turn would be great.... (the 980AD autosave with my name on it)

Why does Scuum appear as being still in the game on the start-up screen? Did someone create a colony or something? :confused:

The dead civ often appears until the player logs in again and gets the "defeated" message.

ah...ok..i can do that ^^

writing from friends PC plz pause game ill be back in 5hours and i dont want to miss another tu rn thx in advance

Last time we tried to do that in an Elucidus game it caused the whole thing to shut down for weeks and it had to find a new host. :shifty:

1.3 - Everyone has 24 hours to make their move, please do not pause the game to give yourself or someone else extra time unless they are not at fault for missing their turn. (i.e. a server hiccup)

I have no problem with doing it but you have to go through Luc...

Edit: Hellhound paused the game and I'm trapped in the diplo screen, whoopee!

Glad someone had unpaused the game, as I had a diplomacy screen when I logged in. Left unpaused; it looks like Toch will have time to log in if his 5 hour estimate is correct anyway.

Top Bottom