Game Saturn

Also thanks Plako for being a good sport and not jumping on him skipping his turn. :salute:

And I noticed from his continent that Munro got a great general. That... probably isn't good. ;)

Joshua could you again play Clamburger's turn? I really would have liked to play it now, since I'm really busy later. I'll hopefully find time slot ~7h from now.

Joshua, I'll wait some 10h, if you've time in your morning you could play Clamburger's turn. Turn rolls so that Giger should have a time slot to play his/Dux next turn and he has said server would be upgraded to 3.19 on 18th so Dux could continue after that.

Hercules skipping turns isn't that problematic at the moment..

BTW I wasn't planning to upgrade the Saturn game. But now maybe I should ?

It's still on 3.17 but I can switch it easy. The problem is I will be away for 3 days so better make it quick if you guys want me to upgrade now.

Yeah I really want to play the turn since Clamburger is DEAD TO ME (nah we're cool but he sucks at being reliable in civ) and I'm pretty sure it's a major turn for his civ. (popped a great person right?)

Issue is I upgraded to 3.19 since the other two games I'm in upgraded and I thought this one was too. Didn't dual install and don't really want to... Any problems with upgrading to 3.19?

Since I won't be able to upgrade for the next 3 days and Joshua won't be able to play then I suggest we pause the game. Also he's subbing for me so that's 2 civ that can't play...

Game should be patched. If you can't do it now, game should be paused until you return.

So after some thought I decided it's easier for everybody to patch than to dual install so the game is now running under 3.19. If it cause any issues to anybody pause the game and I can move it back to 3.17 on friday.

Alright that's good, but I missed out on being able to play Clamburger's move earlier and now I'm way too tired/close to bed to want to bother going through a turn of war. Due to "technical difficulties" (really I should have checked with Giger before patching but ehhh) I'll quickly blip in to pause the game, should be able to play Clamburger's turn in the morning.

Of course if Clamburger would like to log in while I sleep and actually play his turn himself that would be pretty great

Also with patch 3.19 Dux can join back in but I'm not sure how that would work, I don't really want to shuffle Giger away from a civ for a second time... if Dux is still interested though what are your thoughts Giger?

Munro is away few days so I'll be playing his next turn, but he should be back to play after that.

Oy I'm supposed to play Giger's turn and of course I'd have to play Clamburger's too and it's just so much not anything I want to do when I'm half asleep after a full day working out in the hot sun

ehhhhh suppose you could pause the game. Or double move them. Doesn't really matter too much at this point hmm? :hammer:

Oy I'm supposed to play Giger's turn and of course I'd have to play Clamburger's too and it's just so much not anything I want to do when I'm half asleep after a full day working out in the hot sun

ehhhhh suppose you could pause the game. Or double move them. Doesn't really matter too much at this point hmm? :hammer:

Yeah it is pretty much work to play all those players. Could Dux come back now that we're running 3.19?

I can wait some 10 more hours. Can you play when waking up?

Dux should be able to play but I haven't been able to contact him, not sure what he's doing. (He isn't logging into msn any more)

Well I've discussed this with my two more prominant allies and it's been one heck of a game. At this point it's fairly clear which way the wind is blowing and while I believe I could still offer some resistance to keep things interesting I think it'd just delay the inevitable. With college starting back on in full force, my 2-3 hours of leisure time per day would be much better spent elsewhere. Good job Plako and enjoy my surrender, time for this game to close. :bowdown::egypt: (I believe my allies will surrender shortly but ultimately that's their decision)

I concede as well. I knew this to be the outcome from mid-game. Even before the internet. Though that was our only chance. Afterall, you can't penetrate a huge continent of all allies willing to defend each other to prevent your assault.

We are island nations, unable to assist each other much. So as soon as munro logs out, as I can't connect to him, I will also be surrendering. Good game guys.

I also think we can call this a game. I was able to contact Munro and he agrees also. I'll give others time to state their opinion, but assuming no one objects we can close this one.

This was a good and instructive game, even if in the end quite time consuming.

Cool. I'd be interested to see a final screenshot and/or replay, if anyone has the time to post one. How many turns (approximately) did you play after I left?

Awesome game guys ! i really loved it and unfortunatly i couldnt stay till end due to my laggs.

Btw big "thank you" to Plako for GREAT game friend, and ally (since turn 15, first turn we meet, we have come pretty fast to conclusion that it will need some cooperation), i really enjoyed this one !

Awesome game guys ! i really loved it and unfortunatly i couldnt stay till end due to my laggs.

Btw big "thank you" to Plako for GREAT game friend, and ally (since turn 15, first turn we meet, we have come pretty fast to conclusion that it will need some cooperation), i really enjoyed this one !

Thank you Toch. It was also pleasure to play with you.

I took some screenshots, when I've time I'll put some of them here. If you're intrested I could also write something small about the progress of game from my point of view.

Top Bottom