Gameflood Modcontest - we would appreciate your vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you, vote for Rhye's and Fall of Civilization! Size is below 50mB, so you don't have to wait long to download it.

After all, we're all part of a Civ community.

So you, vote for Rhye's and Fall of Civilization! Size is below 50mB, so you don't have to wait long to download it.

After all, we're all part of a Civ community.

voted for Rhye :)

don't fear he is in the top10 anyway and will get his judgment by the professional judges,.... i hope he wont beat us :rolleyes:

to many downloads (1004) but few votes (176). I hope more would register and vote as well.

still few hours left before 7/16.
VOTE for FFH II - one way of saying THANK YOU for the undying efforts of the team.

Hi guys, have a look at the score table on Gameflood:
The Voting part of the Contest has ended....

Thank you for an amazing score of over 2000 points!!!!!
Which sadly has been generated mostly by downloads and not by actual votes.... :/
Anyway,... everything from now on will be decided by professional judges....
we will get the final results announced on the 27th of July... wish us luck :)

For the future:
this is what the Gameflood page says:
More Contests Coming Soon
This is only the first of many exciting GameFlood contests. Become a member today and we'll keep you informed about our upcoming contests and events.

If you want to say thank you and support FfH in the future, stay with us and help us out the next time :)

Anyway, if you happen to visit the Gameflood site...
You should also leave us a comment after voting, for those guys who dont know what FfH is all about.
Registering is not bad at all, the guys from Gameflood are friendly and want to build up a cross games modding central, which is a good idea and will help modding in future. So, registering, voting, commenting will not lead to trouble! (and their download manager really speeds up downloads :))

Thank you for your support!
You are great!

Kewl, great to see the mod scored almost twice as much as the next (in any cat) again well done guys
<-voted and dled

Im sure the judges will give you guys recognition you have certainly well deserved. Know that everyone here in the community world-wide will support you guys 100%! :)

3 cheers for the Kael Gang :D

As you are aware, GameFlood is scheduled to announce the winners of the $25,000 Map and Mod Contest on July 27th, 2007. Due to the depth and high quality of submissions, judging is taking longer than expected and regrettably, we have to delay the contest results until August 3rd, 2007. This delay is to ensure the fairest judging possible for all parties. If you have any questions regarding the delay, please drop us a line at contact@gameflood.com. Thank you for your patience and we extend our sincerest apologies to all the developers involved.

Yours sincerely,

The GameFlood Team

Today the results should be announced.
I hope FfH2 has been lucky.

this waiting makes me really crazy :crazyeye:
i am totally confused, because in England, its is the 19th hour of August 3rd and no announcement yet :(
I still fear we were beaten by Rhye :sad:

this waiting makes me really crazy :crazyeye:
i am totally confused, because in England, its is the 19th hour of August 3rd and no announcement yet :(
I still fear we were beaten by Rhye :sad:

No shame if that happens, Rhye has made a great game. I will be happy if either of us wins. I feel bad for the judge that has to pick between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom