GameReactor Civ4 Video from E3

Robbert said:
Direct download: mms://81.7.156.25/gamereactor/civilization4.wmv

Works fine for me!

try copying the link, open windows media player and hit ctrl-u (or file - > url) and paste the link.

dc82 said:
try copying the link, open windows media player and hit ctrl-u (or file - > url) and paste the link.
Doesn't work that way either.

It is as if it worked for some but not for others. Strange.

Doubt it. If you're running Windows, at least. Microsoft is very keen to keep WMV up-to-date and running smoothly. ;)

I also have problems. My windows and wm player is up to date just as TheBB.

Aks K

I can't see it either!! :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry:

Well, I guess I'm not alone. I can't see the video either and I tried both IE and Firefox. Not to mention my Windows Media Player is up to date. I really hope someone snagged it.

Seems lots of people are having problems. I tried to watch it just now again and it refuses to load. I guess it has nothing to do with us, but more with that site.

FACT!
They have removed it, u need to register 2 view it.
(go to the main site and browse 2 the file, and it says : need to register (in danish))

IMHO
the fact that some can view it ->
a) their computer have stored the file.
b) or they have an account at game reactor.

Actually you need to subscribe. Not just register. (The former costs money and the latter is free.) Damn. :(

Didn't Firaxis say there would be NO city screen at all, all information accessible on the map and so on!? ... Obviously there is a city screen and I am relieved that there is one.

no i think what they meant was that u can access all ur information on the world screen already, so that u dun need to go into the city screen. it's still there i guess, if u want to look at the city specifically, but u dun need to go thru that now to find out all ur info.

thanks Thunderfall.

maps look better, some screens (is that a revolution screen?) seem pretty bare, the diplomacy screen now is squarish. maybe they improve that. what still bugs me is the multiunit and their proportions, too huge.

ThERat said:
(is that a revolution screen?)
I think it's the civics screen. Five categories within which to pick the options. I wonder what the "revolution" text is for. I thought there were no revolutions as there were in previous games, but "anarchy" only follows religious conversion.

Big thanks to Thunderfall from me to.

Figures that I'm away for a couple of days and miss the window that I could see this in. If anyone who still has access (a subscriber) can get a copy of the movie and wants to share, please lemme know! Dying to see this... :)

Top Bottom