Games crashes on turn 49

Tylerryan79

Emperor
I was trying to recreate a bug I have seen many times, were I would capture a protected CS's worker, and then make piece right after. The Civ who was protecting the CS would then pop up, and I would choose the "sorry" answer. After hitting next turn I would recieve a tresspassing for my newly acquired worker/unit who captured him, then I would leave my next turn. After this the civ who was protecting them would pop up stating that I am not to be trusted, as is shown through my conquest of "Place civ's name I'm playing here". This has happened with a variety of different leaders(AI and myself) and a variety of maps and sizes and speeds.

Now I usually see this happen on my gaming pc, that is not online. I tried to do it again on a different PC, however now I no longer get a tresspassing for the worker being in the CS's borders. After I use my turn and get the worker out of the borders and hit next turn the game freezes. I then get a pop up about the game not working. This has happened 5 times or so. Each time I've captured a worker with my scout near Brussels, to try an recreate my original bug.

Ive included a save file, move the scout next to Brussels to capture the worker, and then ask for piece. Then move the worker out next turn, and do whatever after, and end the turn. It should freeze. Also the worker being in the CS's borders should give me a trespassing, it always does, but now it isnt.

I've included a save. near Bru

Top Bottom