• Cylindrical standard world
  • Normal Speed
  • Normal Barbarians
  • Unrestricted Leader
  • Random Civilization
  • 9 Civilizations (ours included)
  • Enable City Flipping After Conquest

Now we need to establish the following:

I suggest we randomize our own civilization, in order to be fair to all Faction Personality Proposals. If we decide on a specific civ, that would very badly impact the Faction Election Campaign.

For number of civs, I would say 3 + 6 Base and us, making for a total of 10 civs.

I suggest we randomize our own civilization, in order to be fair to all Faction Personality Proposals.

I am surprised at this. The better option would be to allow each Faction to propose a leader or random, and a civ or random. The unrestricted leaders poll allows us to thus have a faction's platform contain:

Leader & Random
Random & Civ
Leader & Civ
Random & Random

This would add the spice to the faction election that I thought you wanted by pushing for the unrestricted leader option in the first place. Or was choosing random the whole point? :confused:

choosing a leader with traits and a random civ was the entire points. This was to be an election on traits only, not unique unit or unique building, as no civilization or faction for that matter should have the in-game potential to forecast future options.

Moderator, can you please move this to the Rules Forum?

Moderator Action: Moved - Dave

Please sticky this, as we need to have the gameworld parameters somewhere easy to find. Please also remove the discussion here, as this should only serve as a gameworld parameter reference (which was the original intent).

Just so I'm clear, there is a potential for 10 teams or factions, but if we have fewer than ten factions that sign up, then we'd fill in the other slots with AI random civs?

No, there can be any number of faction, all trying to get control of one civ, the civ we play as (last time as mongolia) We have rebellions every two weeks to see if the current faction/team stays in charge or is overthrown. If you want to be in teams playing other humans then head to the multi demogame forum and join one of the teams (hint innovia;))

Ahhh...well, then our factions should be exactly like political parties then.

Essentially yes. :)

Thank you...can't wait to see a simplified and organized introduction thread ;)

Updated with city flipping, we need possibly the difficulty level itself now.

Top Bottom