Gathering Storm tutorial?

oPunchDrunko

Prince
I’m gonna buy GS soon, so I’m pretty new to all of the new features. Does the game provide an in game tutorial?

I believe that, like R&F, the optional tutorial window balloons have been updated with GS content. However, if you have been playing vanilla+R&F, GS content should be relatively easy to pick up. Unlike the previous two, the new mechanics in GS do not have a steep learning curve.

Or just watch all the Firaxis you tube videos from November until now. Seriously, that's how I learned all the new mechanics. Carl did a pretty good job highlighting stuff that was new.

The only thing about GS that messes up my city planning sometimes is the placement requirements for the dam. It needs to have the river along two sides of a floodplain hex. Last game I put a city center on the only viable place for a dam. Luckily I realized it before I put any districts on the floodplains so just had to redo improvements each time.

Or just watch all the Firaxis you tube videos from November until now. Seriously, that's how I learned all the new mechanics. Carl did a pretty good job highlighting stuff that was new.

Believe it or not I just got finished watching all of the dev livestream videos that showed off the new civs and features.

I guess what I’m looking for is maybe a list that shows all of the new features. Or I could just buy the expansion and learn for myself lol.

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy the game!

Please check out the Civ6 Game of the Month forum, link in my sig. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom