1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] Gathering Storm Unique Infrastructure Elimination Thread

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Krajzen, Sep 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krajzen

Krajzen Deity

2. Arabia - Madrasa [22]
    3. Australia - Outback Station [23]
    7. China - Great Wall [9]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [20+1=21]
    9. Dutch - Polder [3-3=eliminated]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    11. England - Royal Navy Dockyard [19]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    15. Greece - Acropolis [27]
    18. Inca - Terrace Farm [24]
    20. Indonesia - Kampung [23]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    23. Kongo - Mbanza [5]
    24. Korea - Seowon [15]
    25. Macedon - Basilikoi Paides [20]
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    29. Mapuche - Chemamull [22]
    33. Ottomans - Grand Bazaar [5]
    34. Persia - Pairidaeza [26]
    35. Phoenicia - Cothon [29]
    36. Poland - Sukiennice [21]
    37. Rome - Bath [21]
    38. Russia - Lavra [30]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    42. Sumeria - Ziggurat [26]
    43. Sweden - Open-Air Museum [7]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [11]

Mekewap - one of above posts convinced me

Polder - too situational and map dependent

2. Pietato

Pietato Emperor

2. Arabia - Madrasa [22]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [22] Sigh...
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    23. Kongo - Mbanza [5]
    24. Korea - Seowon [15]
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    33. Ottomans - Grand Bazaar [3] Very awkward.
    37. Rome - Bath [21]
    38. Russia - Lavra [30]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [11]

3. Architect

Architect Prince

2. Arabia - Madrasa [22]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [23] (22 + 1) I'm going to play these guys again after that impassioned defense of them. The point about farm triangles was lost on me. I do think campaigning for/against something is just part of the game guys. A challenge anyone to come up with a better ruleset that doesn't require immense policing. Would be no fun.
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    23. Kongo - Mbanza [2] (5 - 3) Time for this one to go. I would love if Neighborhoods got some cool adjacency with Commercial hubs and entertainment complexes but right now they are an afterthought.
    24. Korea - Seowon [15]
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    33. Ottomans - Grand Bazaar [2] - Corrected the math error from post 202. BIG sigh...
    37. Rome - Bath [21]
    38. Russia - Lavra [30]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [11]

4. Civ Chemist

Civ Chemist Chieftain

2. Arabia - Madrasa [22]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [23]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    23. Kongo - Mbanza [2]
    24. Korea - Seowon [15]
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    33. Ottomans - Grand Bazaar [2]
    35. Phoenicia - Cothon [26] (29-3): I don’t thinks this should be ranked higher than all other unique district (except Lavra): It is certainly very good, but for its main bonus in the early game (the settler production boost) it comes at an awkward tech. You want to spam settler as soon as possible and if you wait until you have researched shipbuilding and built a cothon a lot of land will already be claimed by the AI on higher difficulties. Maybe it’s just me, but I could never really take full advantage of this when I played Phoenicia.
    37. Rome - Bath [21]
    38. Russia - Lavra [30]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    43. Sweden - Open-Air Museum [8] (7+1): No idea why there is so much hate for this. Yes, it is not the earliest improvement, but to balance it out, it is incredibly powerful. It is only one per city, but that also has its advantages: Unlike other spammable tile improvements you only need one citizen to work it and still get similar yield and can focus the rest on food and production. At the time it comes online it can easily double your culture and tourism. And let’s not forget, it is the only improvement in the game that gives tourism immediately (not only after flight). This means you can almost entire ignore science and focus all your production for theater squares and holy sites. There is a reason why Sweden ranks among the best culture civs in the game and this is a big part of it.
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [11]

Kmart_Elvis, enKage and Weraptor like this.
  5. IvoryPavane

IvoryPavane Warlord

2. Arabia - Madrasa [22]
    7. China - Great Wall [6] [9-3] In a world where the Mekewap and Polder because inexplicable mortal enemies, I don't imagine the Great Wall would have survived longer than the Polder. I don't think these elimination threads are true examples of the communities thinking about the Civs because it's quite easy for Crusades to happen and it seems quite rare for people to vote for what they truly think is the least impactful thing left. Nonetheless, I think the great wall is cool as heck, but probably the least impactful thing to the overall strategy of its Civ - on this list.
    8. Cree - Mekewap [23]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    23. Kongo - Mbanza [2]
    24. Korea - Seowon [15]
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    35. Phoenicia - Cothon [27] [26 +1] My last upvote will go to the Cothon, which is a subtle, but very powerful district. I see a lot of Cothon dislike based on "I tried it in a few games and it didn't work for me". And this is entirely true, as it requires an adaptation to playstyle that isn't immediately apparent. (And the district isn't like "HERE IS 4 science, GO WITH SCIENCE"). However, I fully believe the Harbour is now the best district. It gives Housing, Food, a Trade route, Production, Gold at standard. It's pretty easy to get +4 gold adjacency, and with this comes +4 Production and +4 Science. The Naval Tradition card comes quickly, so double these. There are long periods where Phonecia will have +8 gold, production, science with each Cothon, and they build quickly. All harbours can do this, but Phonecia makes the most of this with the half price district, guaranteed (basically) access to the first Golden age, cheaper settlers, cheaper navy defence and immortal navy to defend normally undefendable city areas. The Coastal buffs recently have taken some of the shine from the Kampung and the Polder, but it has made the Unique Harbours both stronger. It does take a science sacrifice to beeline to this, but the science output you get when you hit the Golden age is gigantic. You make it back and more. The other reason this gets my upvote is because I think it's a beautifully designed district, both visually and mechanically. The Phonecian strategy literally hangs off this district and it interlocks everything about the Civ beautifully. We could all likely debate the various strengths and power of the Hanza, Lavra, Acropolis, Suguba. RND (not the Seowon, it's boring and each patch it seems to get a little worse), but in my mind there is no district as visually interesting, mechanically complex and synergistic as the Cothon. Top ten, for sure.
    37. Rome - Bath [21]
    38. Russia - Lavra [30]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    43. Sweden - Open-Air Museum [8] [Genuinely surprised this is still kicking around. One per city, and it requires sub-optimal settling to get the most out of it. Also, Tamars walls also give Tourism right off the bat and they haven't lit the world on fire here]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [11]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  6. The Highwayman

The Highwayman Warlord

2. Arabia - Madrasa [23] [22+1] The best part of Arabia in my opinion. In my recent game, this was producing almost 100 faith per turn without Arabia's other bonuses considered. +2 science is a decent boost as well. The Madrasa pushes one to prioritize building what should be built early in every city.
    7. China - Great Wall [6]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [23]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    23. Kongo - Mbanza [ELIMINATED] [2-3] I swore off building neighborhoods a year or two ago when the AI performed the recruit partisan mission twice, sending Calvary Barbs through my territory. A big negative along with blocking a chop (until Conservation, but that's way after they're available defeating the timing advantage). If these were at least immune to the silly spy mission I'd think better of them. You don't need neighborhoods to get most cities to pop ten where growth is intentionally stalled on most occasions.
    24. Korea - Seowon [15]
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    35. Phoenicia - Cothon [27]
    37. Rome - Bath [21]
    38. Russia - Lavra [30]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    43. Sweden - Open-Air Museum [8]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [11]

7. bengalryan9

bengalryan9 Warlord

2. Arabia - Madrasa [23]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [23] Quite simply, are we looking for the community opinion on improvements, or lotrmith's opinion on improvements? He seems dead set on the latter despite the community actually causing this to overall gain points, and for all his crying about how weak the Great Wall, Ikanda, Bath, etc are compared to others he has yet to downvote any of them a single time. But no, he's not trying to target the Mekewap or anything... come on. As for the rest of the community, thanks for buying me a chance to vote for something else for a change. @enKage made the best post in the entire thread.
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    15. Greece - Acropolis [28] (27+1) These are stupid good. Cheaper theater squares, easy adjacency bonus next to the city center, and free envoys which Pericles can absolutely take advantage of.
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    24. Korea - Seowon [15]
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    33. Ottomans - Grand Bazaar [eliminated] (2-3) I wasn't super impressed by them in my game as the Ottoman's. Theoretically you could get that perfect city where this gets you 4+ extra strategic resources, but what are the odds of that?
    37. Rome - Bath [21]
    38. Russia - Lavra [30]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [11]

Is it, though? Because I think it's a lot more fun to actually be able to discuss other items rather than constantly have to defend the same one just because ONE person refuses to acknowledge the opinion of the rest of the community.

And to be fair, I don't even think we need a new set of rules, he's just blatantly ignoring one of them to rile people up. It flat out recommends spreading your votes around to avoid being annoying and unfair, so I'm not going to feel bad for him if people think he's being annoying or unfair.

Moderator Action: The OP can urge posters to play the game a certain way, but it is not a “rule” for the game — only the moderation team makes enforceable rules (for all threads, including game threads), and spreading votes around is not one of them. All that we require is that a poster state a rationale, which can be as frivolous as “I don’t care for [fill in the blank].” Others are free to criticize the stated rationale and the repeated vote, but you are not permitted to criticize the poster themselves — that may be regarded as trolling, in violation of site-wide rules. Thanks, and remember that this is just a game. Browd
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2019
    Pietato likes this.
  8. monstercat

monstercat Warlord

2. Arabia - Madrasa [23]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [23]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    15. Greece - Acropolis [28]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    24. Korea - Seowon [12] (15 - 3) Annoying, as there could be many places with over 4 adjacency for a normal Campus you might not be able to use its greatest extent. And then you have to avoid building any districts around your Seowon hotspot like the plague.
    25. Macedon - Basilikoi Paides [21] (20 + 1) Science is awesome.
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    37. Rome - Bath [21]
    38. Russia - Lavra [30]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [11]

Troy Bruckner likes this.
  9. Hogimus

Hogimus Chieftain

First off, @The Highwayman, "Canada is a bad civ because it has bad abilities" is not a statement that gives "a reason for each upvote or downvote" regarding their infrastructure. If we're going to accept "this is bad" with anything qualifying that opinion, then this entire process is pointless. Also, your own quality of play with a Civ doesn't reflect the quality of a Civ. Just because you don't know how to use something doesn't mean it's bad. But, I get it, it was time for it to go.

2. Arabia - Madrasa [22]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [23]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    11. England - Royal Navy Dockyard [16] (19-3) Of the unique districts, RND has the most difficult placement requirements (i.e. needs coast). You often spawn as England in a place where you couldn't put your own unique district.
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [19] (18+1) This gives the Khmer a very unique way of going after a culture victory, and makes it super easy to get something otherwise difficult to get.
    24. Korea - Seowon [12]
    25. Macedon - Basilikoi Paides [21]
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    35. Phoenicia - Cothon [26]
    6. Poland - Sukiennice [21]
    37. Rome - Bath [21]
    38. Russia - Lavra [30]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [11]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  10. lotrmith

lotrmith Prince

2. Arabia - Madrasa [23]
    3. Australia - Outback Station [24] Better than the Mekewap.
    8. Cree - Mekewap [20] The comparison isn't that a farm is better, it's that you're often taking away from adjacency bonuses for other farms so for comparative value purposes you have to consider that when you, for example, factor in the Mekewap's food bonus, or when you removed a woods or rainforest and then consider the production bonus of a Mekewap. In the end the Mekewap is often really mostly amounting to extra gold and housing. As it stands, this shouldn't be tied with, above, or threatening better improvements like the Kampung or Station, or any primary districts.
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    24. Korea - Seowon [12]
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    37. Rome - Bath [21]
    38. Russia - Lavra [30]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [11]

More than anything I'm amused that purely out of spite the Polder has fallen from #9 last year to #28 this year. Likewise for the Seowon which finished at #4 and is now poised to finish ~#23-25 with only the reef/fissure campus adjacency to attempt to justify it? The hater bandwagon is real. Are you more interested in the community's opinions of these improvements or the community's opinions of my opinions? Even if you adjust for the new GS civs that are still represented, this is absurd.

Atlas627 likes this.
  11. Datgingah

Datgingah Chieftain

2. Arabia - Madrasa [23]
    3. Australia - Outback Station [24]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [20]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    24. Korea - Seowon [13] (12+1) I maintain this is still absurdly strong, to the point where it makes the ai civ actually threatening.
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    37. Rome - Bath [18] (21-3) I still don't buy into the industrial zone hype, and so while I acknowledge it is better I still don't think spamming aquaducts is very helpful. Sure there extra amenity and half price on them is nice, but its about time for them to go imo.
    38. Russia - Lavra [30]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [11]

12. DogeEnricoDandolo

DogeEnricoDandolo Warlord

2. Arabia - Madrasa [23]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [20]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    24. Korea - Seowon [10]=13-3 Almost have no problem building at least +3 Campuses and above in this patch. +3 that can scale upward and +4 that can only scale downward, I take the former. Not to mention this thing has a placement restriction.
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    35. Phoenicia - Cothon [28]=27+1 Still the strongest and most impactful unique district in the game.
    37. Rome - Bath [18]
    38. Russia - Lavra [30]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [11]

Ziad and Troy Bruckner like this.
  13. KayAU

KayAU King

2. Arabia - Madrasa [23]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [20]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10] (no vote, just a comment) I was torn between upvoting this or the Seowon. The Sphinx is, in my opinion, pretty great, as it is easy to place, and can give you some really useful early game culture and faith. Put it on flood plains, and you will have +2 culture +1 faith on tiles which probably also has sufficient amount of food to be worth working. The appeal bonus is also a potentially good combo with the Earth Mother pantheon.
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    24. Korea - Seowon [11] (10 + 1) I get that it is a easier to get high adjacency Campuses now, but +4 is still a good, probably above average adjacency, and it is 100% consistent. You should also remember that the Seowon is half the price of a regular Campus, which is on its own a big deal, as the Campus is the district you will want to build in every single city, and which will probably the first district you build in most games. Finally, the reduced price will help you build many of these quickly, which will help trigger the production discount for other districts. While not as fantastic as before GS, the Seowon is still top tier.
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    35. Phoenicia - Cothon [28]
    37. Rome - Bath [18]
    38. Russia - Lavra [30]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [8] (11 - 3) Of all the early game districts, the Encampment is probably the one I build the fewest of. The Ikanda is half price and helps the Zulu build more Corps and Armies...but they already have a way to get those for free, making the Ikanda a bit redundant.

14. Troy Bruckner

Troy Bruckner Prince

2. Arabia - Madrasa [23]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [20]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    24. Korea - Seowon [8] (11-3) Mekewap or this
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    37. Rome - Bath [18]
    38. Russia - Lavra 31 [30+ 1] Krussia!
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [8] (11 - 3)

15. NullNullError

NullNullError Chieftain

2. Arabia - Madrasa [20]23-3 This building replaces the university and give an additional +1 science and on average about +3 faith. Don't see this as a major bonus, not sure what this still does here, might overlook something...
    8. Cree - Mekewap [20]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    24. Korea - Seowon [9] 8+1 in comparrison this is a half cost district which has fallen a bit of since before gathering storm. Gathering storm introduced Geothermal fissures and reef bonuses. I still build Campuses in almost every single city. Seowon beeing half cost and better on average should defintly put them ahead of the madrasa unless im overlooking a major ability that makes mid game faith suddenly op. Also works really good with the policy card that gives a +50% science bonus if you hit at least 4.
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    37. Rome - Bath [18]
    38. Russia - Lavra [31]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [8] (11 - 3)

16. Ziad

Ziad Emperor

2. Arabia - Madrasa [23]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [20]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    24. Korea - Seowon [8]
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    35. Phoenicia - Cothon [29] (28 + 1)
    36. Poland - Sukiennice [18] (21 - 3)
    37. Rome - Bath [18]
    38. Russia - Lavra [31]
    41. Spain - Mission [22]
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [8]

Phoenicia: I never understood the idea that you need to discover shipbuilding before you fully make use of Cothon. There's no inherent immediate benefit to settle on another continent as Phoenicia. In fact their unique specifically empowers settling on your own home continent in the beginning only to later to find a suitable location to expand even further elsewhere. Unless you are playing Pangaea that's pretty easy to do. You also don't need the Cothon for your first one or two settlers. I don't get the awkward part. It's like saying it's awkward to build monuments as Greece before you unlock Acropolis. The real power of the Cothon is in how it enables you to expand at a time where other civilizations can't afford to build settlers as efficiently and in places where other civilizations can't afford to settle due to loyalty and defense problems. Phoenicia doesn't bonus yields or adjacencies because they get that from having more cities than any other civ at any point in time (barring warmongering but that's an easy way out of any civ game), thereby having a lot more base city yields and trade routes. Any science you sacrifice to get to the Cothon is immediately recouped with a golden age (and with how fast you develop in that age you are likely to get a Medieval one too). Bonus points for being the prettiest district in the game.

Poland: Nothing inherently bad about it but it's overshadowed by most of the list.

17. Icicle

Icicle Prince

2. Arabia - Madrasa [23]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [20]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [18]
    24. Korea - Seowon [9] (8+1) More abilities need to be like this for Civ 6's AI to actually pose a threat.
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    36. Poland - Sukiennice [18]
    37. Rome - Bath [18]
    38. Russia - Lavra [31]
    41. Spain - Mission [19] (22-19) I think this went from just plain bad to overrated and no further.
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [8]

18. monstercat

monstercat Warlord

NullNullError's votes were skipped. Seowon is at 10, and Madrasa at 20.

NullNullError likes this.
  19. local_hero

local_hero Prince

Think I've corrected the votes...

2. Arabia - Madrasa [20]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [20]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [15] (18-3) This is a strong UB for the religious tourism victory. I will downvote this because I find the process of getting relics very unenjoyable and somewhat out of your control. I'd actually take the Stave Church over this almost anytime. A norwegian HS with just 2 woods will eventually give +3 adjacency. You'll reliably get a good faith economy as Norway.
    24. Korea - Seowon [10]
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    37. Rome - Bath [18]
    38. Russia - Lavra [31]
    41. Spain - Mission [19]
    43. Sweden - Open-Air Museum [9] (8+1). For just one builder charge you can get a whopping 8-10 culture per city. Border expansion is very quick in new cities, your culture rockets when you unlock it, you only need to work one tile for the yield. I think this is one defines power spike and it's enjoyable. It incentivises you to do something to get the yield, it's not always easy to get 10 culture Open-air museum (OPA), which make it feel rewarding, unlike many other uniques you just have to place/build to get your bonus. I've seen this and other later game uniques too routinely downvoted and discarded because they are too late to matter. Lazy, IMO, "too late" or "the game should be won by then" statements that go uncontested and are (seemingly?) accepted like absolute truth? Do people win culture victories before nationalism (Sweden is capable, but it takes some effort and luck)? In the case of the OPA, I often get this when there is a good portion of the game left. Your culture generation should really pick up during the medieval and renaissance era as Sweden, and you can beeline for it. When I play, the OPA let you fly through the remainder of the civics tree if you've gone wide enough. And on a more general note on later uniques... well if the game isn't won by then, many really do make a big difference. Is this worse than the early but you can't place more than the occasional chemamull? The Madrasa? Sukiennice?
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [8]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    Civ Chemist and Weraptor like this.
  20. Denkt

Denkt Reader

2. Arabia - Madrasa [20]
    8. Cree - Mekewap [20]
    10. Egypt - Sphinx [10]
    14. Germany - Hansa [26]
    22. Khmer - Prasat [15]
    24. Korea - Seowon [11] [10 -> 11] An campus that cost half and have a good guaranteed yield make the early game alot easier and if you get past the early game you will probably win.
    26. Mali - Suguba [25]
    27. Maori - Marae [26]
    37. Rome - Bath [18]
    38. Russia - Lavra [31]
    41. Spain - Mission [19]
    43. Sweden - Open-Air Museum [6] [9 -> 6] At the time you can actually build this, the chance that the victory is in doubt is minimal or nonexistant meaning the only thing this help you with is to win quicker but the rankings should reflect how much the infrastructure increase the odds of you winning and I don't think this one help you much if at all with that and thus it belong to the bottoms of rankings and some more relevant stuff have already been voted down. Good yields don't mean much or anything if it comes to late to be anything but a flashy finisher.
    45. Zulu - Ikanda [8]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.