Gauntlet Suggestions

Korea, settler, pangea, standard size, standard speed, science victory.
I think this is the quickest science setup possible and I want to see how quickly it can be done! ;)

I wonder what babylonians would say on the subject who is a faster settler. :)

do we have a france, deity culture game upcoming.. if not I suggest as this will probably be the only way to avoid ss

do we have a france, deity culture game upcoming.. if not I suggest as this will probably be the only way to avoid ss

Make it continents or some other map separated by oceans (are there any other than continents that always require this?)
Science and ss is usually harder to combine and forcing astronomy makes it easier to win peacefully as well...

OCC can also avoid sacred sites.

true, it was your deity culture game in the update that reminded me of this - and one of the gods and kings g-major was also a deity france culture game - i think it was may or june 2013 and proved quite the challenge :goodjob:

I would like a game with: India, huge size, standard speed, any map, science victory, deity.

India on huge is rather funny...

Edit: Map type is not important so any map type will work for this...

I'd like a small continents game. (Any VC) The last one was OCC, which takes away what I like best about small continents. (Having enough space for 3-4 cities, but still having a continent to yourself)

For that map, Japan Domination/Culture (Emperor+) might be fun. Also, any map with a Medieval start. :D

Montezuma,emperor,pangea,standard,culture
With special rule: player need to start and finish honor policy tree.

I have thought about special rules myself but at this moment it is not possible.

Win any condition (Except domination)

All capitals must be possessed by a different leader. Maybe Small, King, Any Civs,

Definitely would be interesting;)

Standard speed, other speed if you think it fits better :

Greece, continents, standard, science, Deity.
Carthage, frontier, small, domination, Emperor.
Morocco, fractal, standard, diplomacy, Immortal. OCC with Greece, Siam, Venice, Austria, Poland, Mongolia, Shoshones.
Venice, great plains, tiny, culture, King/Prince. Raging barbs on.

Venice, Pangaea, Science, King, Standard

A Venice science game would be fun. Map can be arch or continents if you think that would be more interesting than pang - any map with some water is okay.

I would suggest that Time Victories (at any difficulty level) on Small or Standard size maps be G-Majors. They're too time-consuming for a 2-week window. Tiny and duel maps are fine for G-Minor. And I would request that Large/Huge/Epic/Marathon not be used for time victories at all.

I'm basing this on the current G-Minor where people are struggling to complete even one play-through. ;)

Agreed, also I think Time games should be run on maps that offer roughly the same amount of land to every player, like Lakes, Great Plains, Highlands etc.

Something like Any Civ, Great Plains, Tiny, Prince+, Quick speed, Time VC could work quite well.

Agreed, also I think Time games should be run on maps that offer roughly the same amount of land to every player, like Lakes, Great Plains, Highlands etc.

Something like Any Civ, Great Plains, Tiny, Prince+, Quick speed, Time VC could work quite well.

Yeah, agreed. The Lakes Tiny gauntlet any civ a while back worked out pretty well. But I'm ok with Small even.

Even archipelago and ice age are fine IMHO, because although it's highly random, there isn't much room for cities, which makes for a faster game, and the randomness generally translates to roughly the same amount of potential cities.

Pangaeas and Continents are the ones that are highly random with # of city spots.

But yeah, Great Plains, Highlands, those would both work well. Inland Sea also. I think you could go to Standard size with Inland Sea, again not much land mass.

Top Bottom