GDG's Super OP Civ for FUN only

GDG's Super OP Civ for FUN only 2.4.4

it seems that u dont have the moar australia, moar poland, moar aztec

Hey gelodgreat, thanks for looking at them for me.

I have all needed MOAR mods, otherwise it does not allow you to enable your mod. Would that mean that the moar mods are corrupt, or something like that then possibly??
I have;
MOAR Units
Even MOAR Units Australia
Even MOAR Units Aztec
Even MOAR Units Poland

All the latest ones as i had to get them especially to run your mod, very strange :S
Out of interest, how do you read the .log files? ...and thank you again for trying to help figure this out.

I am just playing on an older version of your mod, but as said before all aspects do not seem to be working.. i am getting some, i noticed i have the roads to rome.. one of the first i can tell is working... but i dont think im getting the units, i got the standard warrior and not the eagle one and had to find Kandy before i got awarded relics for natural wonders.
Also, your other mod that i have... the builder for wonders and districts... isnt working either... unless it needs a tech or civic to unlock, (i am only a few turns in so just figuring out what is possibly working and what is not).

Again, many thanks ;)

Hey gelodgreat, thanks for looking at them for me.

I have all needed MOAR mods, otherwise it does not allow you to enable your mod. Would that mean that the moar mods are corrupt, or something like that then possibly??
I have;
MOAR Units
Even MOAR Units Aztec
Even MOAR Units Poland

All the latest ones as i had to get them especially to run your mod, very strange :S
Out of interest, how do you read the .log files? ...and thank you again for trying to help figure this out.

I am just playing on an older version of your mod, but as said before all aspects do not seem to be working.. i am getting some, i noticed i have the roads to rome.. one of the first i can tell is working... but i dont think im getting the units, i got the standard warrior and not the eagle one and had to find Kandy before i got awarded relics for natural wonders.
Also, your other mod that i have... the builder for wonders and districts... isnt working either... unless it needs a tech or civic to unlock, (i am only a few turns in so just figuring out what is possibly working and what is not).

Again, many thanks ;)

This is why i notice that you're either using an old moar or not at all. maybe it has a conflict in your other mods.

[1128056.882] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_SASR" does not exist in Traits
[1128056.882] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_WOOMERA" does not exist in Traits
[1128056.882] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_JAGUAR" does not exist in Traits
[1128056.882] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_WARRIOR_PRIEST" does not exist in Traits
[1128056.882] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_CHOSEN_INFANTRY" does not exist in Traits
[1128056.882] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_UHLAN" does not exist in Traits

what mods are you using?

it this the mod you're using?
GDG Builder Can Boost All Wonders in Every Era

i test this mod that it works perfectly.

Hey gelodgreat...... okay, just did everything fresh, MOAR units and your mod, still same issue. Try to load the saved game from a newly created game and it just goes back to the main menu. I will run it without any other mods, but i did try that already yesterday and it made no difference.
I have attatched the log files and also some screens of the mods enabled in game menu.

Again, many thanks... im hoping to figure this out.

MOARMODS.JPG

DLCs.JPG

PS... sorry forgot to mention, i changed no settings at all.. played as Australia and had all the benefits it seemed, just can not load a saved game once i try :(

Attachments

• logs.rar
    19 KB · Views: 69
Just tried again with all other mods deleted and still will not load the game;
Started new again,
played a few turns and saved a couple of times,
quit game to main menu,
tried to load new saved game - still same issue :(

The updates to the MOAR units on monday wouldnt be the issue would it?

Just tried again with all other mods deleted and still will not load the game;
Started new again,
played a few turns and saved a couple of times,
quit game to main menu,
tried to load new saved game - still same issue :(

The updates to the MOAR units on monday wouldnt be the issue would it?

you need all the latest updatest of MOAR. Can u send a log after failing to load?

hi gelodgreat, i have done 3 lots of logs;
OldMOARLogs.rar - Older MOAR units and your Chosen Unique - same issue, can not load saved games.
NewMOARnoCULogs.rar - Newest MOAR units but no Chosen Unique - game runs, can load saved games.
NewMOARandCULogs.rar - Newest MOAR units and your Chosen Unique - same issue, can not load saved games

Hopefully you can figure out what the issue is

Attachments

• OldMOARLogs.rar
    11.6 KB · Views: 84
  • NewMOARnoCULogs.rar
    14.3 KB · Views: 100
  • NewMOARandCULogs.rar
    15.4 KB · Views: 94
hi gelodgreat, i have done 3 lots of logs;
OldMOARLogs.rar - Older MOAR units and your Chosen Unique - same issue, can not load saved games.
NewMOARnoCULogs.rar - Newest MOAR units but no Chosen Unique - game runs, can load saved games.
NewMOARandCULogs.rar - Newest MOAR units and your Chosen Unique - same issue, can not load saved games

Hopefully you can figure out what the issue is

did u try just playing using my mod and moar or the requirements?

Excellent mod that give player to change the valu. Having said that, for fun play, request that this mod also include extra settler/unit/builder and that this field be modifiable.

Excellent mod that give player to change the valu. Having said that, for fun play, request that this mod also include extra settler/unit/builder and that this field be modifiable.

you can modify it here
GDG_TheChosenUniqueTraits_ExtraUnits_AfterProduction.sql
just put -- in front of the line of the code.

did u try just playing using my mod and moar or the requirements?

Only mods were the required MOAR ones and your Chosen Unique. Tried it with the older version first, from before the Monday updates, and the new updated ones too.... same issue both times though, can not load the saved games.
MODS in use:

MOAR Units
Even MOAR Units Aztec
Even MOAR Units Poland
The Chosen Unique

Only mods were the required MOAR ones and your Chosen Unique. Tried it with the older version first, from before the Monday updates, and the new updated ones too.... same issue both times though, can not load the saved games.
MODS in use:

MOAR Units
Even MOAR Units Aztec
Even MOAR Units Poland
The Chosen Unique
do u have all the dlc?

Yes, you can see in the screens i posted... everything that i think i should have, i have... so really baffled now to what the issue is.
Just looking through the last logs, (NewMOARandCULogs.rar), i dont know if you can help me understand this error in the database.log file;

[1253052.045] [Gameplay] ERROR: FOREIGN KEY constraint failed
[1253052.045] [Gameplay] ERROR: FOREIGN KEY constraint failed
[1253052.045] [Gameplay]: Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
[1253052.055] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_SASR" does not exist in Traits
[1253052.055] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_WOOMERA" does not exist in Traits
[1253052.055] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_JAGUAR" does not exist in Traits
[1253052.055] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_WARRIOR_PRIEST" does not exist in Traits
[1253052.055] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_CHOSEN_INFANTRY" does not exist in Traits
[1253052.055] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_UHLAN" does not exist in Traits
[1253052.066] [Gameplay]: Failed Validation.
[1253052.135] [Gameplay]: Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
[1253052.156] [Gameplay]: Passed Validation.
[1253055.807] [FullTextSearch]: FTS - Creating Context
[1253058.527] [Configuration]: Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
[1253058.527] [Configuration]: Passed Validation.
[1253066.035] [FullTextSearch]: FullTextSearch - Shutting down

Also there are a couple of things in the modding.log too which im not too sure about;
starting at line 2556 and then another at line 2637 didnt want to post it here in case you need to see more of it.
It looks as though it finds the mods, configures then checks and needs to reconfigure, finds the mods and checks then needs to reconfigure and after this a few times it thows an error out.

PS:
Only the MOAR mods and this one were installed, and all required dlcs, when this log was done.

Last edited:
Just started again from fresh, same issue.. will not load saved game, just kicks me back to the main menu.
I used all latest MOAR mods and your latest version too, but i commented out any Aztec traits, units etc as i thought by seeing the last one with the JAGUAR unit i would try it.

Checked the logs, found this in the database.log;
[1305882.906] [Gameplay] ERROR: FOREIGN KEY constraint failed
[1305882.906] [Gameplay] ERROR: FOREIGN KEY constraint failed
[1305882.906] [Gameplay]: Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
[1305882.917] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_SASR" does not exist in Traits
[1305882.917] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_WOOMERA" does not exist in Traits
[1305882.917] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_CHOSEN_INFANTRY" does not exist in Traits
[1305882.917] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on LeaderTraits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_UHLAN" does not exist in Traits

The JAGUAR has gone, but the others remain so i checked the modding.log and found this;
[1305705.171] Status: Discovering new mods...
[1305705.209] Status: Loading Mod - C:/Users/*****/Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization VI/Mods/Even_MOAR_Units_Australia/Even_MOAR_Units_Australia.modinfo
[1305705.211] ERROR: Invalid file reference in action, did you forgot to add it in <Files>? - Data/Even_MOAR_Units_Australia_Data.sql
[1305705.212] Status: Loaded a mod!
[1305705.212] Status: Loading Mod - C:/Users/*****/Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization VI/Mods/Even_MOAR_Units_Aztec/Even_MOAR_Units_Aztec.modinfo
[1305705.214] Status: Loaded a mod!
[1305705.214] Status: Loading Mod - C:/Users/*****/Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization VI/Mods/Even_MOAR_Units_Poland/Even_MOAR_Units_Poland.modinfo
[1305705.216] Status: Loaded a mod!
[1305705.216] Status: Loading Mod - C:/Users/*****/Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization VI/Mods/MOAR_Units/MOAR_Units.modinfo
[1305705.219] Status: Loaded a mod!
[1305705.219] Status: Loading Mod - C:/Users/*****/Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization VI/Mods/[RELEASED] GDG [Personal] The Chosen Unique/GDG_TheChosenUnique.modinfo
[1305705.222] Status: Loaded a mod!
[1305705.970] Status: Finished Discovery.

Checked the folder, and there is no file named that and not one with the file i downloaded so i am confused.... should this file be with that MOAR mod?

Okay, after diging around i think i have found where the issue is. I commented out all the units that caused errors and was able to load saved games :D
Upon looking more into the MOAR files i have found that the Australia and Aztec ones are missing the sql file that is called for in their .modinfo file, these are the units causing the errors. I have checked the other MOAR mods they all call for and sql data file but those 2 do not have the file in the folder, whereas the MOAR units and Poland both do. Do not know why these files are not located in the latest, or older downloads. I may have to look all the back to the original first versions... i dont know.

I have changed the civ to egypt, commented out the Aus and Aztec units and all seems file.... so far ;)

So now i am going to have a game... hopefully :D

Okay, after diging around i think i have found where the issue is. I commented out all the units that caused errors and was able to load saved games :D
Upon looking more into the MOAR files i have found that the Australia and Aztec ones are missing the sql file that is called for in their .modinfo file, these are the units causing the errors. I have checked the other MOAR mods they all call for and sql data file but those 2 do not have the file in the folder, whereas the MOAR units and Poland both do. Do not know why these files are not located in the latest, or older downloads. I may have to look all the back to the original first versions... i dont know.

I have changed the civ to egypt, commented out the Aus and Aztec units and all seems file.... so far ;)

So now i am going to have a game... hopefully :D

It's good that you fixed it. your download seems not good you can download it in the resources i've been playing almost every day hahaha. hope you enjoy playing with my mod :D

:D

Been playing for a few hours now, all looking great..... excellent stuff, great work! The builder mod works too now, so im a happy chappy ;)
Can i ask, should i have the other improvements, stepwell etc or will i need to add them where the improvements are listed in the 'Modifieable_GDG_Chosen_Civ_Component.sql' file.

Again, thank you for your work... finally now i figured out what the issue was i can properly enjoy it :D

:D

Been playing for a few hours now, all looking great..... excellent stuff, great work! The builder mod works too now, so im a happy chappy ;)
Can i ask, should i have the other improvements, stepwell etc or will i need to add them where the improvements are listed in the 'Modifieable_GDG_Chosen_Civ_Component.sql' file.

Again, thank you for your work... finally now i figured out what the issue was i can properly enjoy it :D
you need to add them they're located in Improvements.xml in your game folder. im planning to put all improvements when i have time. right now i only choose what i want to put in the mod :D

Hey gelodgreat... im part way through a game and just built my first Mbanza district but it has come up with the red exclamation mark :S

MbanzaRedEx.JPG

EDIT:
Forget that..... Just realized i did not change the landmarks.artdef file ....duh!

Last edited:
gelodgreat, I managed to change leader and civilisation in the "Chosen_Civ_Component.sql". However, I could not find Australia in the "Landmarks.artdef". You mentioned to follow the following:
  • GDG_Chosen_Civ_Component.sql (Change Leaders and CIvilization)
  • ArtDefs Folder. Edit the Landmarks.artdef and find every single CIVILIZATION_AUSTRALIA and change it to your chosen Civilization.
Have I misunderstood your instruction? Thanks

Top Bottom