General queries & discussion thread

Anyone else having problems connecting to the host? My connection just times out...

I'm connected to Hamachi just fine, but for some reason, Indiansmoke's server is showing up as a blue 'relayed connection' in the Hamachi client list. (Everyone else shows as a green 'direct connection'). I haven't noticed that before but maybe that's normal.

Anyone of the other turn players able to get in at the moment? If so please can you play my turn for me while I try to figure this out?

Thanks,
Munro

Edit: now Indiansmoke's Hamachi status just shows permanently 'Connecting...' and I'm still unable to connect. I'm actully out of town this weekend and will be unable to get online again for another 24h or so. Could someone please play my turn for me when everything comes back up? Thanks..

Thanks, I'm in now.

BTW - I think Ras may have missed his chance to play as well. We should keep an eye on things and if he hasn't played in the next 4 hours or so (which I think is 1am his local time) someone should probably do the honours...

I am back home... will try to log in again, it should work now :)

@Indian: are you talking to the civplayers? Would be nice to know why they paused. :)

They found subs and the game is running again.

It is our turn but the timer is screwed again and we only have 10 minutes.

Please log in to play your turn and pause the timer after so the rest can play their turn as well.

I fixed the timer to go back to 24 hours but it will from next turn.

I figured this is as good a thread as any to jump in and say that I read the writeup for the apolyton demo game that Donovan participated in, and Donovan, you are my hero! That was the single coolest civ maneuver I have ever heard of, you ROCK!

For those who haven't read it: http://www.garath.net/Sullla/civ4MP.html
beware it took me about 3 hours to get through it!

They found subs and the game is running again.

It is our turn but the timer is screwed again and we only have 10 minutes.

Please log in to play your turn and pause the timer after so the rest can play their turn as well.

I fixed the timer to go back to 24 hours but it will from next turn.

Is the game messed up again? Turn just flipped 9 minutes ago and already we have less than an hour left on the clock for out turn... ?

Ras have you made your moves this turn? I see you logged in but did not end turn...I am asking because 2 hours left on clock and maybe you need help?

Nope I did moved units ... Played it late yesterday so I must have forgotten to end the turn. One more SK in the queue, I have marked some propositions for my next city, I will post a pic so we can discuss that. I am prechopping to hurry the oracle once marble is up :)

Top Bottom