1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Get AI to declare war on another Civ

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by danhynes, Oct 25, 2016.

1. danhynes

danhynes Chieftain

Is it possible to get the AI to declare war in another civ? I can't find it under deal/discuss. Thanks.

2. deltahawk5

deltahawk5 Chieftain

You have to unlock it via the civics tree.

3. Eagle Pursuit

Eagle Pursuit Scir-Gerefa

There is no way to bribe them into unilaterally attacking another civ, but you can sweet talk them into a Joint War.

4. MistyRonin

MistyRonin Warlord

You can also play with their agendas, to force certain things. Not the easier path, but probably the most rewarding one.

5. Lyoncet

Lyoncet Emperor

With one caveat: you can't be at war with the target already. As far as I've been able to find, there's no way to bring someone into a way you're already involved in.

6. danhynes

danhynes Chieftain

Thanks. I was more interested in the bribe them to go to war while I stay out of method as I liked doing that before.. I will have to look for the civic for the joint war. I am surprised at how many civics are in the game it is hard to keep track of the important ones.

7. Lyoncet

Lyoncet Emperor

I think it's one of the very first: Foreign Trade. Could be wrong on that, though.