GET OFF MY LAWN!

Ticklepink

Chieftain
How hard could it be to make it so if you don't have access to a military emergency you simply don't get access to the military emergency. This "ally" crap where they're running through my backyard to gain access to City States to take them is BS. We had a military emergency on ANOTHER CONTINENT..Any reason why Japan makes a bee line for my Production City state to defeat it? There's no reason to be in my land..Japan didn't care about the military emergency..they cared about checking out my digs and gaining access to the city state I was suzerain of. So from now on say no to military emergencies.They're nothing but a ploy to gain level access I would NEVER give otherwise. And while Japan was at it. Suleiman was on the other side taking my Trade city state..again..not on the continent where the military emergency is happening.. GET OFF MY LAWN!!

diplomacy does need some more interactions with regards to city states. for example if they attack a city you are suzerain , they should also declare attack on you ( if you wish it ) of or if you have at least 6 envoys you should be able to declare on them without grievencas etc.

diplomacy does need some more interactions with regards to city states. for example if they attack a city you are suzerain , they should also declare attack on you ( if you wish it ) of or if you have at least 6 envoys you should be able to declare on them without grievencas etc.
Very true. This has been a problem since 2019, the devs are really taking their sweet time.

Top Bottom