Ghost Town mafia [Concluded]

I support the case on KingMorgan

22 and half hours of day left

Does bolding alone count, or is "vote:" also needed? I think it's the latter, but would like confirmation.

Wanting info from the ghosts is good, blatantly asking for it sounds like an attempt to get a medium to PM. Vote: Spaceman98

Does bolding alone count, or is "vote:" also needed? I think it's the latter, but would like confirmation.

Wanting info from the ghosts is good, blatantly asking for it sounds like an attempt to get a medium to PM. Vote: Spaceman98

But without such information, we really have nothing to go on except hopes and gut feelings.

That said, obviously if all information currently known is trivial or unhelpful, obviously, mediums shouldn't risk revealing themselves.

I don't have very much to say. I'll go with a placeholder for now. Vote:MartinLuther for doing effectively what i am doing and not committing to a vote.
You have the Takhisis Seal of disapproval. I must vote for Sprig.

In fact, I will count only vote: Jarema votes. Not bolded words.

Vote: KingMorgan

I'll go with vote: KingMorgan again as well.

In case my vote on post #165 doesn't count, vote:Sprig.

What is this waggon? I must count votes and think.

Tally

Not posting: Zack, Celticempire
Posting with no info: MartinLuther
Posting a quasi (probably invalid) vote: Newyn

Celticempire : 3 (spaceman99, Yaropolk, KingMorgan)
KingMorgan : 2 (JoanK, BSmith)
Duck99 : 1 (Visorslash)
yaropolk : 1 (edse)
edse : 1 (Duck99)
MartinLuther : 1 (Sprig)
spaceman99 : 1 (DaveShack)
Sprig : 1 (Takhisis, this contains both vote and name, bolded, but not technically the requested format) edited as this is not a vote post and Takhisis ninja'd.

So the tally appears to be…
CELTICEMPIRE: Newyn; Dr. Leo spaceman98; Yaropolk; KingMorgan (4)
Duck999: Visorslash (1)
KingMorgan: JoanK; BSmith1068 (2)
Yaropolk: edse (1)
edse: Duck999 (1)
MartinLuther: Sprig (1)
Spaceman98: DaveShack (1)
Sprig: Takhisis (1)​

I got counter-ninja'd! So CELTICEMPIRE has three votes, for now.

Interesting voting pattern: CELTICEMPIRE has 1-2 votes on him, Yaropolk votes for him to counter the vote on kingMorgan and the latter then puts him in the lead. I must vote: KingMorgan, in the name of democracy.

CELTICEMPIRE: Dr. Leo spaceman98; Yaropolk; KingMorgan (3)
Duck999: Visorslash (1)
KingMorgan: JoanK; BSmith1068; Takhisis (3)
Yaropolk: edse (1)
edse: Duck999 (1)
MartinLuther: Sprig (1)
Spaceman98: DaveShack (1)​
3-3 now, female-dogs!

I am VERY sorry but I cannot do anything right now. Therefore, for the last time, day extended for 11 hours 15 minutes from this post.

It will be better from now, I promise

My vote for spaceman was based on something I saw in the voting pattern along with the medium question. Very weak and didn't get much reaction.

This time around, the vote pattern could be seen as a bus followed by a switch to a good counter candidate. This is not enough to be definitive because there are not enough days yet. Just getting this out there in case the scum think I'm close enough they want to pick me off at night.

I am VERY sorry but I cannot do anything right now. Therefore, for the last time, day extended for 11 hours 15 minutes from this post.

Life happens, you gave us quite a bit of advance warning that there could be issues. Thanks for posting, too often the host just skips without explanation. :)

If I change my avatar to the cookie monster, will that enable you to mind the mini-yous as well
Tally

Not posting: Zack, Celticempire
Zack has gone AWOL from his own game and posted something about IRL interference over there. He should be replaced, probably.

Note, my above post about hosts skipping is not about Zack's current situation. He came right out and said he was slammed, also an example of good hosting in my book.

But I wasn't criticising Zack either.

Top Bottom