Global warming mod

I'm Aspergic, don't you know, so attempting to elicit an accurate emotional response from me through the sterile medium of the Internet is likely doomed to failure :)

Your programming is really fascinating, machine, but I shall not be fooled.
Any suspicious computer would try to prevent further inquiry by making up such claims.
You are just proving my point.

And now we're onto the Only True Scotsman fallacy, which nobody can ever disprove.

Didn't it become an off-topic thread? isn't that why it's still here? off-topic threads are nice because you can talk about random things :)
I'll start the randomness.:D

Has anyone played Dawn of Discovery? (Anno 1404 for you Europeans) I'm thinking of getting it for my birthday. The demo is a lot of fun.

Didn't it become an off-topic thread? isn't that why it's still here? off-topic threads are nice because you can talk about random things :)

i wrote it as an answer to someone who wanted to participate in the political debate and i feared it might start the argument again. but it did not. :)

as long as the heat in this debate is gone (so it doesn't fasten up global warming ;)) i'm good with it. but i somehow still fear that it might not be over again, that old arguments will be brought forward again and everything repeats again... without any progress...

I'll start the randomness.:D

Has anyone played Dawn of Discovery? (Anno 1404 for you Europeans) I'm thinking of getting it for my birthday. The demo is a lot of fun.

well, yeah. but it depends what kind of player you are. the economy is quite complex and makes some fun, but in the end you will find out that there is only one optimal strategy and buildup. most players might not even realize such things but i do as i always try to find the optimal way to progress.

Top Bottom