GMR Game - Got Cookie?

Weird stuff, i can't play my turn because :

Each time i download the file it gives me the latest game played only. When i finished the Peaceful 1 game, i downloaded Cookie game and it showed Ethiopia(my civ) from Peaceful 1. I said to myself...ok, i will play Seven seas and will try Cookie after. Well same problem occured but this time it was the Seven Sea game that appeared again into the menu where i need to put the password(as Carthage).

So...what is occuring this? These 2 GnK games i played there was no problems at all. Then this vanilla game that only gives me the previous gmr game played. What about the other vanilla game, Kyp's game? Anyone having problems?

Side note : I run under DX10/11 now(with max settings...it blows my eyes lol) and everything is fine. DX9 is too buggy now.

That have happened multiple times for me with different games. I have no idea whats causing it because when its my next turn in the game it works again. Either you revert or you just dl it manually from the site. It works just as good.

Thanks Foffaren it worked just fine using the gmr site :goodjob:

Thanks Foffaren it worked just fine using the gmr site :goodjob:

In GMR application top right corner, when clicking your icon to change setting, did you tick the 'automatically download new saved game file'?

Now that you don't have to close CiV every turn, so by clicking the games in your turn - 'play turn now!', the save file will be downloaded and rewrite the old '(GMR) play this turn!' file.

I have no problem playing turns after the patch, maybe your sequence of operation is not correct.

In GMR application top right corner, when clicking your icon to change setting, did you tick the 'automatically download new saved game file'?

Yes. I hope that everything is ok.

the Iroquois are still searching for the oft-rumored, almost mythical 'unhurt' Greek army, with the mythical lands of every stronger cities and intricate 'plans' ;)

Askia land is reduced to 1 city. Massive unhappiness occuring, i annexed Gao to finish a courthouse in 5 turns. More importantly, i allied a cultural cs. Combined with Wats, my culture rate is raising fast. That will allow me hit the 2nd Piety policy tree and neat a dozen of happiness with some temples. We raised too much elephants so we had to sacrifice a couple of them. Let these sacrifices be beneficial for our future income :lol:

After consulting the Oracle(demo screen), we learned that we now nearly follow the Romans in term of statistics. Astro is very soon discovered, we will be happy to meet them in some near future.

Interesting. Romans did the same thing, but we finished 3rd piety policy and 3 turns away from astronomy. A military CS ally keeps gifting random units, but it's still affordable.

Greetings to the Siamese people, it seems that the ocean separates us is not wide.
It's not an easy decision to trade with a major competitor across the ocean, but Siamese needs the happiness more than the Roman does.

the Iroquois are still searching for the oft-rumored, almost mythical 'unhurt' Greek army, with the mythical lands of every stronger cities and intricate 'plans' ;)

Caesar would like to personslly apologise to the Iroquios leader that he could not stop a military coup that has resulted in an invasion into the Iroquios land.

The invasion is led by former general who conquered the Arab and was admired by the Roman people. Although Caesar wants to peacefully rebuild his empire, the general felt that his power has been diminishing. Caesar suspects that Greek spies may secretly support the general. Or perhaps the newly met Siamese merchants have funded the general's campaign.

Nevertheless, Caesar has dispatched his army in the East, in hope to rescue his old friend and stop the western army that is loyal to the general.

Caesar would like to personslly apologise to the Iroquios leader that he could not stop a military coup that has resulted in an invasion into the Iroquios land.

The invasion is led by former general who conquered the Arab and was admired by the Roman people. Although Caesar wants to peacefully rebuild his empire, the general felt that his power has been diminishing. Caesar suspects that Greek spies may secretly support the general. Or perhaps the newly met Siamese merchants have funded the general's campaign.

Nevertheless, Caesar has dispatched his army in the East, in hope to rescue his old friend and stop the western army that is loyal to the general.

The Iroquois Council is unmoved by the Roman apology. Designating a preemptive scapegoat and claiming that a ruler often referred to as the imperator does not bear final responsibility for the actions of his troops at a strategically beneficial time for him appear to the Iroquois as profoundly dishonorable. It seems the Iroquois people are destined to bear the brunt of the brutality of others -- so be it. We are also surprised at the apparent state of Roman warmaking, given so long at the forefront of geopolitical power ... still just legions and ballistas? We shall repel this exploitative attack. Roman internal politics are of no interest to us. The Greeks, for all their cleverness, learned the folly of attacking the Iroquois heartland. It appears that lesson should have been better publicized, but so be it.

Indeed, we felt dishonourable and ashamed to attack the old friend. Caesar appreciates the old friendship but he also repaid the debt through the past deals of trade.

Ceasar may rest assured that the old friendship was appreciated on the Iroquois side as well, and we do not feel there are unpaid debts between us now (except for the debt incurred by the attack itself :D )

Good game Banman:)

Hehe i'm kind of unhappy to not start on same continent than EEE...now he got a big landmass and cs for himself :nuke:

I rarely seen so much power from a vanilla game at this point and EEE is in there right now. What have you done Cookie??!@!@# :lol:

I was paying luxury resource to both Iroquios and Greece in hope that they will leave me alone, to avoid 3 vs 1 situation.

But that should only work up until Mecca falls. Once Mecca falls, ideally Rome should face a 3 vs 1 situation to prevent further snowballing. I guess it's only a game so Iroquios or Greece didn't bother to rally an alliance against Rome.

Top Bottom