GMR Into The Renaissance

There is an AI spot. Not sure which civ that is? England?

With the first Emperor vote coming up. Spain is willing to pay gold for some votes.:deal::queen:

Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden will vote for anyone who is the first to send him 250 pieces of gold :)

There is an AI spot. Not sure which civ that is? England?

With the first Emperor vote coming up. Spain is willing to pay gold for some votes.:deal::queen:

England is on vavation for sometime now across all games, but it shouldn't be a problem if the Celts can eliminate it soon. The island is too small for two civs anyway.

Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden will vote for anyone who is the first to send him 250 pieces of gold :)

Talking about steep price :eek:

England is on vavation for sometime now across all games, but it shouldn't be a problem if the Celts can eliminate it soon. The island is too small for two civs anyway.

Talking about steep price :eek:

Happy to take on that losing English cause if you'd like. I'm happy to fight a last stand =)

250 golds for a vote o.o Wow.

The matter is that Sweden is the nation of traders. We have a very big gpt (you can verify it through diplomacy screen), and rather low production capacity.

But if 250 pieces are too big pile of gold for you, Gustavus will be content with 200.

Happy to take on that losing English cause if you'd like. I'm happy to fight a last stand =)

250 golds for a vote o.o Wow.

Hi. I'm not sure if the England player is still playing, I will wait for a few turns then manage to remove him if not shown.

Meanwhile when you played Ottoman you have been skipping a lot and stopped playing later. I think this type of GMR playing needs more consistent input every day, maybe NQ mp games are more suiltable in your style? :)

Hi. I'm not sure if the England player is still playing, I will wait for a few turns then manage to remove him if not shown.

Meanwhile when you played Ottoman you have been skipping a lot and stopped playing later. I think this type of GMR playing needs more consistent input every day, maybe NQ mp games are more suiltable in your style? :)

My game problems at the time were largely related to the new patch/GMR and the file not working repeatedly sadly. So between that and the masters program I decided to concede to fate at the time.

Anyway, happy to play England if the opportunity arises. As for MP, the trouble with MP I've found is its overly war oriented @.@

My game problems at the time were largely related to the new patch/GMR and the file not working repeatedly sadly. So between that and the masters program I decided to concede to fate at the time.

Anyway, happy to play England if the opportunity arises. As for MP, the trouble with MP I've found is its overly war oriented @.@

Ok, I will try to remove the England player in the next opportunity and send you an invite. It is best to restart CiV every time you play the g&k turn or load a vanilla game before loading another g&k game.

Sorry to have been absent from the forum everybody, as GMR's community functions have improved and civfanatics stopped sending my notifications (?) I didn't stay alert to it ... I am indeed in the process of wiping the English from the British Isles, pesky squatters that they are ...

Sorry to have been absent from the forum everybody, as GMR's community functions have improved and civfanatics stopped sending my notifications (?) I didn't stay alert to it ... I am indeed in the process of wiping the English from the British Isles, pesky squatters that they are ...

Eh....how about a peace treaty mate o.o

<sigh> another 30 turns of sitting behind England. fair enough, if you get inserted into the game I'll withdraw and entertain any peace offer you make.

Eh....how about a peace treaty mate o.o

I will try to remove England when the spot is right there. Has to do it carefully though and send you an invite.

<sigh> another 30 turns of sitting behind England. fair enough, if you get inserted into the game I'll withdraw and entertain any peace offer you make.

You are being nice Banman:) The celt is your stepping stone and vice versa.

@ sprintonwater: how's the Mongol? any trouble?

I imagine you would, seeing my Christian brothers tearing ourselves apart for your heathen fancy :rolleyes:

The Christian world is not united as one. Eastern Rome is divided for sure.

Once someone researched Humanism, the Protestism will be born in a CS called Wittwenburg and spread like a wild fire. Neitherland and Austia are the closest ones to be converted, adding more incentives for further conflict inside the Christian world. But with all this conflict, the true power shall reveal.

Top Bottom