GMR Into The Renaissance

I'm playing Ottomans, and got no email from you.

Do you need my email address?
check your inbox in GMR
you will find private invitation to this game

then I will play as Sweden
As I understood Sweden's playstyle is similar to Songhai one, so I will cope with the northern guys :)

check your inbox in GMR
you will find private invitation to this game

then I will play as Sweden
As I understood Sweden's playstyle is similar to Songhai one, so I will cope with the northern guys :)

In, and lets go! =)

I'm playing Ottomans, and got no email from you.

Do you need my email address?

Welcome, VRA. Sounds like you are new to GMR. If you click the avatar in the GMR website after login, you can add your email address there, so you won't miss some comment or notification. If you need a break, you can queue up some buildings and unit movement, then set your self to vacation mode to avoid skipping turns.

And you installed the GMR application, right?

Also this scenario play will be aggressive by design, so Ottoman (Turks) is highly likely to fight with Byzantium or Ayyubids (Songhai, me).

Players here seldomly skipped a turn from their GMR statistics, but I don't have any stats about you, so we could only hope you won't let us down:)

Ok, I will roughly arrange turn order based on exisiting games and start this one in a minute.
Edit: no turn order can be rearranged in scenario.

So people will definitely need to calculate how they're going to get points. I have a feeling taking England/Celts/Sweden/Dutch might be a problem - points wise anyways.

If the answer is positive, then I left with Sweden :sad:

:D I was worried that no one will stand up to take dutch/sweden after seeing MadDjinn's pro advice.

I guess the best way to get more score is to start the religious war or some internal religious conflict. Please don't worry about being a warmonger. It's medieval, so it supposed to be dark. :rolleyes:

Anyway to send you a PM on here EEE_BOY, as you seem to have yours blocked o.o I am new to GMR, and have some questions.

Anyway to send you a PM on here EEE_BOY, as you seem to have yours blocked o.o I am new to GMR, and have some questions.

Im trying to turn message back on. But I've added you in Steam friend. Also other players like Banman are more than willing to help new GMR player.

Thanks to Vra for pointing out that the bug that inherited from loading the scenario. Apparently every other players will receive 3 settlers except the host :eek:

I will report to GMR admin this issue. Apparently they did not think of that. The correct difficulty level should be prince.

Sorry guys, I think we will need to restart due to this, and your patience is greatly appreciated for the rejoining etc.

Edit: I will check the correct difficulty level.

In Prince level, host receives 2 settlers, but I'm not sure how many the other players (started as SP AI, then load as players in GMR) have.

If the AI has 2 settlers then it's balanced.

The new game has been created and invitations resent.

Sorry I responded so late, but did you invite me to test the mechanics and make sure things work? Because I am not interested in playing this scenario yet. I'm not even in a normal G&K game yet! :(

Sorry I responded so late, but did you invite me to test the mechanics and make sure things work? Because I am not interested in playing this scenario yet. I'm not even in a normal G&K game yet! :(

Thank you any way:) yeah, this scenario requires G&K. And we have a new game going now. Hope you will find G&K worthy, it adds more flavor, there is a demo in Steam that you can try.

Sorry for not reacting to the invite on time E. I take it this one is already filled up huh?

Yeah, I thought of chasing you on Steam chat, but I saw Russia got taken already. But there are other scenarios that we can try. Most of them I've never played.

I'd be happy to take Netherlands in this one though. I see that the game has been reset? If you have any dropouts, just let me know :)

I'd be happy to take Netherlands in this one though. I see that the game has been reset? If you have any dropouts, just let me know :)

Thank you for the offer :)

(although I hope no one drops either)

The king of Sweden has chosen Commerce to support initial development phase of his country. Wish him good luck. :)

Thank you any way:) yeah, this scenario requires G&K. And we have a new game going now. Hope you will find G&K worthy, it adds more flavor, there is a demo in Steam that you can try.

No, I mean I have G&K and am loving it, but I want to play some multiplayer G&K before playing a scenario. Thanks for the advice anyway!

:D I was worried that no one will stand up to take dutch/sweden after seeing MadDjinn's pro advice.

I guess the best way to get more score is to start the religious war or some internal religious conflict. Please don't worry about being a warmonger. It's medieval, so it supposed to be dark. :rolleyes:

As long as no one tries to backstab Sweden (with their combat bonuses) they can work on fighting the Russians for control of the north.

Looks like Sweden has a choice of being maritime or nomadic.

the left side of commerce as the starting 3 SPs is a valid option for most of the civs. Plenty of coastal capitals and coastal city locations. The hammer boost right away makes the national college disappear fast - or be able to build an army quick.

Top Bottom