GMR Into the Smokey Skies!

I don't think I got skipped, at least I'm pretty sure I took a turn today. Even so I agree, with a small group of proven players like we have here I don't think a turn timer is really necessary. I'll disable it for now. Thanks for checking up on me though EEE, I appreaciate it :)

edit: Checking the database confirms that no one in this game has been skipped yet, and everyone's average time to take their turn is pretty low :)

I think Dalmace may have a desert bias. Got pretty much the same start that I got in my sp game with the same team. A good one. :)

We have a jungle start with no coal. Life will be difficult in Orlin but we shall endure!

Greetings to you Sir Alderdice of the Dalmace Empire! We did not realize how close our two nations would be on this long, skinny continent. We have claimed all the land north of Venice and the river running SW from it. We ask that you not settle in this territory in the best interest of our future friendship!

We look forward to a potentially beneficial relationship of trade and profit for both our people :)

If you are talking about the river I'm practically standing on then we might have a problem. Further south is desert, after that its tundra and snow. We dont have much space to work with here.

Hm... well I'm not sure what to offer you. About 3 tiles north of the river is a Vedrian city, and about 4-5 tiles north of Venice is another. Our capitol lies only 4 tiles north of these two. If we had known how tight space would be down here we would have expanded north of our capitol instead of south, but a very tight mountain range there discouraged us from doing so. What do you suggest?

I think Jake forgot to take social policy as there is no icon to notify.

Ok dear Luther. I've had another look at the map and seeing as you already placed a city I cant do anything about it. I will not let it be a smudge on our relations though as I think I've found some land to the east of the desert that might be suitable.

Oh. And I found fountain of youth west of my capital.

That's like a free early ND with a cost of merely a hundred.

It seems coals are rare commodity these days, how can we fire steam if we don't have coal?

Coal? Have lots of coal in cap and another one within reach of the FoY. I dont know what you are talking about.

Top Bottom