Godly Starts

@Hammer, thanks for all your help. It turns out I didn't have Wonders of the Ancient World or Explorer. I took advantage of the Steam sale this weekend and nabbed 'em. I seized One With Nature and played until WC and rammed Natural Heritage Sites through. So, on top of the +8 faith per natural wonder, I have + 10 culture as well! :)

using my spain start.
Turn 125 Culture victory. (sacred site) (it's immortal only, not deity) I try to beat this map using domination with holy warrior, and science. the faster is the culture sacred site =) (both the other are past this time and not finish)
I use the liberty finisher as a great musician to end the game.
Spoiler :

I got you a spain godly start.

Spoiler :

move to the top wine. then move across the river, on the costal Hill.
Enjoy.
Spoiler :
for those who doesnt want to DL the map :
Spoiler :
You got a 2 wonder capitol, GRB + Kilimanjaro

sadly it's not deity, it's immortal pangea.

This is the most ridiculous map I have ever seen. :goodjob:

I got you a spain godly start.

Spoiler :

move to the top wine. then move across the river, on the costal Hill.
Enjoy.
Spoiler :
for those who doesnt want to DL the map :
Spoiler :
You got a 2 wonder capitol, GRB + Kilimanjaro

sadly it's not deity, it's immortal pangea.

Yeah this is pretty much insane. Totally unbalanced lol.

Felt like Emperor on steroids. Ended up smashing Riflemen and kicking down city walls with Kilimanjaro Infantry. That Natural Wonder is insane.

For some reason, even though I beeline for it, I'm never getting the 500 gold from El Dorado.... is anyone else having the same problem? I get there in 3 turns and it doesn't give me the 500 gold, and I'm meeting Valetta first, so I can't imagine anyone is getting it before me....

El Dorado was just 1 city south of my capital, 1000g as Spain. Another happiness/sci NW was 1 city east, then the 10g (20g) NW was 1.5 cities west. I rushed 3 settlers asap, got the NW 4 faith religion belief which doubled to 8 each, and had the easiest win ever. I only found 2 NWers first, so that was 1600g, but with the bonuses it was just a roll. also had marble in Madrid. Bored of Spain now :)
I never had or saw a better start than that one:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=499245

sadly, its god and kings, but that start was just crazy and it was very fun to play

close but no cigar

Attachments

• 2013-11-04_00001.jpg
    2013-11-04_00001.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 432
Mt KJ lets my scouts 4-move over hill tiles. How does the Incan ability interact with the KJ?

Instead of moving across hills with 2 moves, hills become roads if your units get the altitude training promotion and you are the Inca, so yes, all units move like scouts across hills.

Top Bottom