1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Gods Effects on Mana

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by jimi12, Apr 29, 2009.

1. FireBlaze

FireBlaze Chieftain

So MC, what would happen if Laroth took over Aroth (I know its been asked already, just want the MC seal of approval), and then someone used the godslayer on Laroth? He didn't sign the compact, so...?

2. KillerClowns

KillerClowns Chieftain

By Aroth, I assume you mean Arwan, right?
    Well, I'm no MC, but I think the results would be lethal, due to Laroth/Temeluchus having the precept of Death, for the same reasons it works on Auric Ascendant.
    (Laroth taking on the identity of Temeluchus upon becoming a god was originally MC's idea, but it makes perfect sense so I'm going with it.)

3. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

There is no reason to think that the effect of the godslayer would be any different on an ascended Laroth than on an Ascended Auric. Based purely on the lore I'm not convinced it would work, but based on the game mechanics I can say that it would.

(It does however seem unlikely that the men who did not become gods but attained god-like powers from the gems of creation would share this same weakness. Tuoni may thus be a bigger threat than Laroth.)

4. zup

zup Chieftain

It is rather funny about Tuoni. He has some kind death artifact or power or something, right? It may sound a suitably exotic name to some but I just can't miss that its the old Finnish word for death.

5. KillerClowns

KillerClowns Chieftain

Makes sense. He possess the artifact (a gem of Death stolen from Agares' realm, IIRC) that is the source of all death magic in Erebus. So... I'd say he's a fairly dangerous individual.

6. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

Not mentioning that he has similiar offensive capabilities as a god and is immune to the compact... that makes him a monster