Goldflash's Altered tech Tree Mod

Hey Goldflash, excellent mod.
I'm playing Greeks, on the largest land size with most civs.
I've killed off 3 enemy civs, and am up to 200 AD.
Now I have a pretty decent PC, but my game is going really slow. I timed 1 and a half minutes between turns once. Is it supposed to be this slow, or is it just something I'm just getting?

Its just because you're playing a very large map with many civs. I'm sorry it isn't any faster, but there really isn't anything I can do about it. :(

AKtionFich said:
hope its today but however
enjoy the next year like this day.
right age for party ;)

OH YEAH!

:bday:

Thanks AKitonFich! The Unit Creators have been giving me many presents!

Fantastic Mod - Definitely my favourite so far.

Just a question, what do you think of the idea of a 'civil engineer' unit. Similar stats to a worker, but works twice as fast, performs all functions. The worker unit would then need to be adapted NOT to perform advanced functions (Eg. 'Airbases'). The worker unit upgrades to the civil engineer unit. The civil engineer moves two spaces, and be twice/triple as expensive as a standard worker. It uses the worker icons/moves, unless we had a great looking 'civil engineer'?

Marcel.

Like the one made by Rufus T. Firefly? I'm Prolly going to put that in as the modern worker, but I dunno. Maybe we should mak the worker Totally Era Specific!

Oh, by the way, I will make a big update with cool stuff! Someday.

Its good to hear that you're lokking forward, AKitonFich. But honestly, Work hard and get on the Dean's List. I aint paying your tuition fees when you get kicked outta college.

But if you're in highschool, play it all you want :D

I don't think there will be a 1.2 to 1.3 patch... I've changed and fixed so much junk that a patch ain't really worth it. Don't Worry, the Next Version will be in .Ace format and probably devided into a few parts.

when i wasn t stoned
but now it s too difficult for such alifesyle also i fall back sometimes.

btw i am studying mechanical engineering

Some. But I'm splitting it into smaller parts so it will be several small parts.

I'm using a 1.2 (that's what it says in the update_history.txt) and Grenadier.INI is missing a '\' in line 10. And It's a good thing that civ lets you know what is wrong before it crashes for not finding the attack animation. :rolleyes:

No comments for now others than like it, like it, like it. Keep up the good work Goldflash :goodjob:

get the 1.22 patch in the first post, and the Grenadier problem shalt be fixed

im using C3C patched to 1.22 and your excellent mod (lub it :) 1.2 + the update from 1.2 to 1.22 and i get this error..
this is the 2nd time i try to play it, tried with cubans (with version 1.1) and got almost the same error.
I dont feel like playing a 3rd game as it stops around the middle-/industrial ages.. got any help for me to finish my game as greeks?

Attachments

• problemo.JPG
    problemo.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 360
Top Bottom