• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Good Wish, Bad Wish 10: One wish, two wish, red wish, blue wish

Granted. Say hello to the new ice age!

I wish the temperature would remain moderate.

Granted. Humans die out, as that's the best way to prevent further warming of the Earth. So earth gets to stay moderate.

I wish to see Firefly

The genie refuses to grant troll wishes, and thus decides to turn you into baconnaise. Then a fat guy eats you.

I wish for anti-troll missiles.

The genie refuses to grant troll wishes, and thus decides to turn you into baconnaise. Then a fat guy eats you.

I wish for anti-troll missiles.

You cheated, you have to grant my wish and twist it, for good will, I'll do yours.

Granted, they destroy you (Not calling you a troll for real.)

I wish Chroxorn would be punished for not granting my wish.

Granted, but in a bizzare twist Chroxorn only gets stronger because of the tribulation and procedes to devour Domination3000 alive.

I wish I had a pony!

Granted. You make an appointmet, but the dentist didn't show up to work. Turns out the dentist's car broke down. The dental clinic was busy and no other dentists could see you.

You reschedule for 3 months later.

I wish I could get interested in civ 4 again. Whenever I try to replay it, I get somewhat bored and never finish.

Granted. There's an amazing new game out, and you get left out and lose all your friends as you think Civ IV is better.

I wish I got bored less easily.

Granted. Someone else eats it, but gets food poisoning and pukes it all over you.

I wish I was in the South Part of Rio de Janeiro.

Earth becomes alive! It begins to talk, but we've polluted it so much that it starts to feel sick. It throws up.

Unfortunately, the "throw up" is molten lava and destroy humanity.

I wish Bobbtjoe eats my wedding photos.

Top Bottom