Goodbye Demogame III

RegentMan

Deity
It was fun playing with everyone! I got my first mayorship and leader spot during the last two months. It was an enjoying game that taught me a few things. I look forward to playing with all of you come Demogame IV!

Until DG 4.....:wavey:
What will you do?

Europa Universalis II for me....:worship:

The Frozen Throne for me... :D

Anyways...
I'm very glad I was a part of it and that I got to be Mayor of Aureus AND FA Leader :eek: even though I was a new citizen. Thanx to everyone that trusted me enough to be a somewhat contibutor to our victory :goodjob:

Looking forward to DG4,
Inter32
:wavey:

Thanx to Boots and zorven for helping me out and explaining me the rules :thumbsup:

Now its time for the Ice Ages. Hmm, a good RPG Story to start before the DG4 starts :).

I've had a lot of fun over the past six months playing DG3. I went from a one-term PD to President of Fanatica in this game. I really look forward to the next game, it should be just as interesting! :D

untill DG4 i will try to conquer the whole demogame 3 world

Well, this demogame saw me go from lurker, to Science Leader. A very fun demogame, it was, lets hope the 4th is even better!

I will be conquering the desolated world of Frozen Throne until December. However, taking abreak and establishing an Italian rule over the world in Hearts of Iron also has its appeal.

This DG saw me go from active citizen and small-time officeholder, to a vacationer, and up to Culture Leader towards the end. It was fun even though I didn't participate much.

Yes, it was a great season indeed!

One of the things I have enjoyed about this game is how a new citizen can join in and rise through the ranks over time. In fact, several great examples have been posted in this very thread. Congrats to everyone who participated, as it took each and every one of you to bring victory to Fanatica! :D

Looking forward to an even greater DG4.....please keep tabs on the Citizen's Forum if you would like to participate in the discussions that will help to define our next adventure. As many of you have probably read by now, I want to make it a good one. ;)

Top Bottom