GOTM 115 Spoiler

Peaster

Emperor
I started this one without a very clear plan (mistake!). My tech priorities were mapmaking, then republic, hoping to celebrate-grow the island cities for big trade bonuses later. But the AIs built the best WoWs [HG/Cope's/etc] and most of my cities couldn't even celebrate. I guess monarchy was better here; at least I could've supported more ships and settlers that way.

Also, I sent out a few early triremes northwards, not even realizing at first that the gaps between the walls were too large. I had pretty good luck not sinking them, but the zig-zag path is much longer and slower than I expected. It is almost 1000AD and I haven't gotten to the AI grasslands yet, though I am close. I'm also building ports on the mt-walls, to build ships, to speed up the northwards push. To be honest, this is a bit frustrating, though perhaps I chose some of these headaches myself. I'll be interested to see how others handle this map.

Brief log:

1050bc: Republic
600bc: Egypt builds HG [and I almost quit at that]
525bc: Marco, and hut gives seafaring, allowing much safer trireme hops.
500bc: 7 cities (3 on mts of course)
350bc: Germans build Cope's [end to any dreams of an SSC; Babs alread built Col]
300bc: LH
40ad: Mike's, which allows a few short celebrations, up to about size 9.
880ad: AI's have built many WoWs. I have about 12 cities, and some units at approx wall 7, ready to sail north and try traditional methods like ICS and EC.

960AD: Greeks build Mag's 1 turn before I can do it. If there was a message, I missed it. But I land on grass about this time; was some consolation. Begin ICS near peaceful Babs.
1100: Used those vans for Leo's.
1540: Repu -> Demo, and sneak attack the Babs during the anarchy. JSB from Babs [I think]. My Power Rating finally gets above 3rd place.
1570: DV
1620: Demo -> Fundy
1650: Babs down, and Russia dominates....

I've finished, but will omit the end of the log til others finish. I built RRs across the Big Land, and conqured the USA [Demo] mostly with the Engineer+Cannon combo. I also bribed away lots of cities from the non-Demo AIs, with my Fundy riches. I also had a decent trade system going for a while - very slow transportation, but with nice 500g to 1000g bonuses, which paid for bribes, and eventually gave enough beakers for Machine Tools [Artillery]. I was aiming for Howitzers, but trade became tedious near the end, and Spies + Artillery seemed enough for conquest.

This game did not take a lot of RL time, since there weren't many cities or units to push around until about 1400AD. Kind of like an OCC game, I guess. I enjoyed the game more after reaching the Big Land, when the pace picked up a bit.

Looks like you did pretty well despite lack of proper preparation. Did you penetrate the walls or simply sailed around them?

Looks like you did pretty well despite lack of proper preparation. Did you penetrate the walls or simply sailed around them?

Both. I sent out a couple of triremes very early to do the whole zig-zag asap, and to pop huts along the way. And to carry other units [mostly vans] later, which would travel by land across 3-4 walls, and by sea in these helpers. Later, I included settlers among these units, to build ports on the north edges of the walls, to support more helper boats and create a larger stream northwards.

In hindsight, I think my main goal should've been to get one settler to the Big Land asap. The combination of methods above was certainly not the best way to do that, but I won't say more until people have had a chance to think for themselves.

Also, I have not thought much about whether conquest or landing is better here. I went for EC for the fun of it, but had most of the tech tree by the end, so landing at about the same date would've been quite possible.

Also, I have not thought much about whether conquest or landing is better here. I went for EC for the fun of it, but had most of the tech tree by the end, so landing at about the same date would've been quite possible.
I have not thought this through yet either. I did develop an initial strategy and did stick to it possibly for longer than I should have. I have played to +500 and I am definitely at a point now that I need to make further plans as how to proceed.

Date Notes

-4000 Moscow founded.
-3950 -> Alphabet
-3750 Alphabet -> Mapmaking
-3500 Mapmaking -> Ceremonial Burial. This was earlier than expected. I have never seen a second tech at 10 beaker cost.
-3250 First Trireme produced.
-3100 Ceremonial Burial -> Code of Laws
-3050 Code of Laws from hut.
-3000 -> Monarchy.
-2900 Archer from hut.
-2800 Warrior Code from hut.
-2650 St. Petersburg founded on the 2-tile island. Horseman from hut disbanded.
-2200 Nomad from hut.
-2150 Kiev founded on gold. Writing from hut.
-2100 Minsk founded on gold with Nomad.
-2000 Monarchy -> Bronze Working. Archer from hut.

Status at -2000
Population: 0.06M; Cities: 4; Trade routes: 0D0F; Government: Despotism
Gold: 2; Cost per turn: 0; Total advances: 7; Production: 9MT; 0 polluted tiles
Wonders:
Units: 1 Settlers, 1 Warriors, 2 Archers, 1 Trireme
Babylonian: No contact
German: No contact
Egyptian: No contact
American: No contact
Greek: No contact
Mongol: No contact

-1850 Monarchy established T3L0S7. Nomad from last hut on southern wall.
-1800 Smolensk founded on the 3-tile island. Odessa founded on gold with Nomad.
-1600 Bronze Working -> Currency
-1500 Egyptians discover Philosophy.
-1450 Babylonians build Pyramids.
-1350 Currency -> Trade
-1150 Sevastopol founded on the wall. Tblisi founded on the 4-tile island.
-1050 Trade -> Literacy. T7L0S3
-1000 Germans build Colossus. I am building a wonder in Moscow but only have 75 shields accumulated.

Status at -1000
Population: 0.12M; Cities: 8; Trade routes: 0D0F; Government: Monarchy
Gold: 23; Cost per turn: 0; Total advances: 10; Production: 18MT; 0 polluted tiles
Wonders:
Units: 1 Settlers, 3 Warriors, 2 Archers, 2 Trireme
Babylonian: No contact; Pyramids
German: No contact; Colossus
Egyptian: No contact
American: No contact
Greek: No contact
Mongol: No contact

-0850 Sverdlovsk founded as the fourth (and last) city on gold.
-0825 Egyptians build Hanging Gardens. Yakutsk founded on the wall.
-0800 T7L2S1
-0675 Marco built. Mapmaking, Warrior Code -> German (4) -> Math, Masonry
Trade, Warrior Code, Math -> American (2) -> Literacy, Republic, Construction, alliance, Philosophy
Egyptians (5) declare war over my refusal to give them Trade
Trade, Warrior Code -> Babylonian (6) -> peace, Seafaring, alliance, Wheel
Mapmaking, Wheel, Math -> Mongol (3) -> peace, Polytheism, alliance, 100g
T1L2S7
-0650 -> Monotheism. Philosophy -> German (4) -> alliance, 100g. Revolution started
-0625 Republic established T2L4S4. Construction, Trade -> Egyptian (5) -> peace, alliance, 0g
-0600 Vladivostok founded as the eastern most wall city.
-0575 Allies are not gifting. T4L4S2
-0550 First structure, a library in Moscow, is built.
-0475 Babylonian -> Horseback riding. American -> 25g. Mongol -> 50g.
-0450 German -> 50g.
-0425 Republic -> Mongol -> Iron Working, 25g. Writing -> Egyptian -> Mysticism, 75g. Iron Working -> Babylonian -> Pottery, 100g. T0L4S6
-0400 German -> 50g. Seafaring -> Egyptian -> Banking, 75g.
-0375 Babylonian -> 125g. American -> 25g. Philosophy -> Mongol -> Engineering, 50g
-0350 Banking, Mysticism -> Babylonian -> Monotheism, University, 75g. German -> 50g. Egyptian -> 100g.
-0325 -> Astronomy.
-0300 Allies -> 3x50g, 75g, 25g
-0275 Mongols build Great Wall.
-0250 Michelangelo built. Moscow celebrates. T0L2S8. Novgorod founded on the wall. Allies -> 2x100g, 2x50g, 0g.
-0225 Germans are first to discover Astronomy and immediately start on Copernicus. T0L4S6
-0200 Astronomy -> Theory of Gravity. Domestic Beads for 56 establishes the first trade route. Power is moderate. Egyptians -> 100g. Babylonians -> 50g. T0L3S7
-0175 First university built in Moscow of size 7. Moscow is currently producing 45% of total science output. T2L2S6. German -> 50g
-0150 Greeks build Lighthouse. Domestic Silver for 154. Babylonian -> 50g. T6L2S2
-0100 Americans built Great Library. T5L4S1
-0075 Babylonians -> 50g. Domestic Salt for 96.
-0050 Egyptian -> 50g. T6L2S2
-0025 Babylonian -> 50g.
+0001 Egyptian -> 50g, German -> 50g

Status at +0001
Population: 0.67M; Cities: 12; Trade routes: 6D0F; Government: Republic
Gold: 18; Cost per turn: 17; Total advances: 28; Production: 35MT; 0 polluted tiles
Wonders: Marco, Michelangelo
Units: 1 Settlers, 3 Trireme, 5 Caravans
Babylonian: 8 cities, 27 techs; Pyramids; Allied with me
German: 4 cities, 20 techs; Colossus; Allied with me, war with Greeks
Egyptian: 10 cities, 21 techs; Hanging Gardens; Allied with me
American: 5 cities, 23 techs; Great Library; Allied with me
Greek: 7 cities, 12 techs; Lighthouse; War with Germans
Mongol: 6 cities, 24 techs; Great Wall; Allied with me

I looked over your log and stats, wondering how you're doing. But I have almost no idea how to decide ! Your 12 cities in 1AD seems quite good, but I guess at least 8 are on mts, and maybe not too valuable; I used those mainly to support triremes, which you are not. I had LH, which allowed slow northward expansion; I guess you will wait for Navn to do that ? or play isolationist ? or risk a few sunk boats ?

I see a lot of log-notes like "Mongols -> 50g". Does this mean they gave you 50g, because you were allied with them ? If so, it looks like you made a bundle that way. The idea never occured to me. I think alliances are usually bad in EC games, because they are hard to break painlessly, but this may be an exception. You can probably use the gold to push northwards [if you decide to play for EC] and then plan your break carefully, after you have a few solid outposts up there.

Your 12 cities in 1AD seems quite good, but I guess at least 8 are on mts, and maybe not too valuable;
Indeed 8 are on the mountains. Of these 4 are built on gold and the other four have access to fish. The 4 on gold cannot grow without a harbor and even after harbor they grow at the very slow rate of 1 food per turn. I built them for their arrow contribution.
I used those mainly to support triremes, which you are not.
Only one of my 3 Triremes is from a mountain city.
I had LH, which allowed slow northward expansion;
I am amazed you managed to build LH. I gave first priority to Marco and lost on all ancient wonders. The first three wonders built were all by my rivals and all before I got Marco done. After losing on Colossus, Hanging Gardens, and Pyramids I aimed for Michelangelo and Copernicus. I succeeded on both of them.
I guess you will wait for Navn to do that ? or play isolationist ? or risk a few sunk boats ?
I did get Navigation in late 300s from Babylonians but I have not ventured off the first wall yet in +500. I was definitely not going to risk any sunk boats. As for isolationist, I am as of yet undecided.
I see a lot of log-notes like "Mongols -> 50g". Does this mean they gave you 50g, because you were allied with them ?
Exactly.
If so, it looks like you made a bundle that way. The idea never occured to me. I think alliances are usually bad in EC games, because they are hard to break painlessly, but this may be an exception. You can probably use the gold to push northwards [if you decide to play for EC] and then plan your break carefully, after you have a few solid outposts up there.
These gifts were instrumental in helping me rush units and infrastructure. When I built Marco I was weak and all my allies were stronger than me so I got a lot of gifts. As time went by I got stronger and my allies got poorer so now (around +500) I am getting far fewer gifts.

I am amazed you managed to build LH. I gave first priority to Marco and lost on all ancient wonders. The first three wonders built were all by my rivals and all before I got Marco done. After losing on Colossus, Hanging Gardens, and Pyramids I aimed for Michelangelo and Copernicus. I succeeded on both of them.
At Diety, and committed to Republic, I really really wanted HG, but missed by a couple of turns. I probably underestimated the AI, and maybe was lucky to get LH as my 2nd WoW with MC as 3rd... ? But I researched Phil 1st, based on some help from Marco, and wasn't too worried about getting MC.
I did get Navigation in late 300s from Babylonians but I have not ventured off the first wall yet in +500. I was definitely not going to risk any sunk boats. As for isolationist, I am as of yet undecided.
Sounds like you are going to be pretty isolated for the next 50 turns or so, unless you find a better way to expand than I did. Sounds like your advantages might be in Cope's and science, for a landing game, but expansion might still make sense too.

Correct or not, my instincts are to expand quickly, even at some risk, either to conquer, to grow, or to trade. Probably, I should've waited for seafaring, but didn't. I risked a couple of triremes [empty IIRC] in the early game and got lucky, then waited a few turns for LH before the next jumps, this time with passengers. Even so, I didn't reach the AI until 1000AD or so, which seemed awfully slow at the time.

At Diety, and committed to Republic, I really really wanted HG, but missed by a couple of turns. I probably underestimated the AI, and maybe was lucky to get LH as my 2nd WoW with MC as 3rd... ?
You are not the only one underestimating the rivals. As far as starting techs are concerned, the game puts human player either ahead of or fairly close to computer players. The situation in this game, where rivals are ahead by 6 techs, is something you never get in a typical game setting and thus we are not used to it.

By the time I finished Marco, Pyramids, Colossus, and Hanging Gardens were gone. I suppose I could have made Lighthouse if I wanted to, but having lost the Gardens and being in Republic I needed the chapel as soon as possible.

The turn after building Michelangelo's Germans discovered Astronomy and immediately started on Copernicus. I was researching Astronomy at the time and had to race them to finish Copernicus ahead of them.

Sounds like you are going to be pretty isolated for the next 50 turns or so, unless you find a better way to expand than I did. Sounds like your advantages might be in Cope's and science, for a landing game, but expansion might still make sense too.
True. I am curious: How much did you expand before Lighthouse? How many mountain cities did you make? Did you bother making any cities on other walls other than what was needed for transportation short cuts?

In this period I concentrated on growth of my existing cities through celebration. Democracy was established in this period and much infrastructure built. Some new domestic routes were established as well. Of the two remaining planned cities in home area, one was founded in this era and the other will be in +520.

My power which was weak when Marco was built eventually rose to Strong and that made fewer gifts available.

+0020 Germans and Mongols start fighting. Babylonian -> 150g. T2L4S4
+0060 Babylonian -> 50g, Egyptian -> 50g.
+0080 Theory of Gravity -> Invention. T1L5S4
+0100 Babylonian -> 50g.
+0140 Babylonian -> 50g.
+0160 Copernicus built. T2L5S3
+0180 Astronomy ->Babylonian -> Economics, 50g. Egyptian -> 50g. T3L3S4
+0220 Babylonian -> 50g.
+0240 Invention -> Democracy. Egyptian -> 50g.
+0260 Krasnoyarsk founded on the wall. Babylonian -> 50g
+0280 Mongols build King Richard and reach peace with Germans. Egyptian -> 50g
+0300 Babylonian -> 50g.
+0340 Babylonian -> 100g
+0360 Egyptian -> 50g. T4L4S2
+0380 Democracy -> Navigation. Democracy established T1L4S5. Democracy -> Babylonian -> Navigation. Domestic deliveries for 140, 88.
+0400 -> Physics. Babylonian -> 50g. T3L4S3
+0440 Egyptian -> 50g.
+0460 Babylonian -> 50g
+0480 Physics -> Magnetism. Domestic Beads for 138.
+0500 Egyptian -> 50g. First map exchange with Americans, Babylonians, and Germans.

Status at +0500
Population: 2.88M; Cities: 13; Trade routes: 12D0F; Government: Democracy
Gold: 128; Cost per turn: 46; Total advances: 34; Production: 44MT; 0 polluted tiles
Wonders: Marco, Michelangelo, Copernicus
Units: 2 Settlers, 3 Trireme, 4 Caravans
Babylonian: 8 cities, 32 techs; Pyramids; Allied with me
German: 5 cities, 29 techs; Colossus; Allied with me, war with Greeks
Egyptian: 12 cities, 23 techs; Hanging Gardens; Allied with me
American: 5 cities, 33 techs; Great Library; Allied with me, war with Greeks
Greek: 6 cities, 14 techs; Lighthouse; War with Germans and Americans
Mongol: 7 cities, 28 techs; Great Wall, King Richard; Allied with me

True. I am curious: How much did you expand before Lighthouse? How many mountain cities did you make? Did you bother making any cities on other walls other than what was needed for transportation short cuts?

IIRC, two triremes made the risky jump from wall 1 to wall 2 before LH, and at least one was ready to go to wall 3. It waited a few turns for LH to avoid risk. A diplomat rode one of these, and popped huts while the other "raced ahead" (relatively speaking). :lol:

I didn't have any specific plan for mt city sites, but tended to place them near fish or whales, hoping for a little growth eventually, and some decent trade bonuses [so nearby gold was nice, but not required]. Each city built a trireme to help move other units northwards. Eventually, I was doing this chaining action along the eastern edge of the map, and therefore built most mt cities towards the east end of a wall, and almost always on the north coast. I certainly didn't do all this in the most efficient manner though.

I guess I built about 10 of these [can check when I get home] and stopped making more once I had solved the transportation problem. I guess it would be possible to limit these cities to approx 3 or 4, and that might be a better plan.

Having established the 14 originally-planned cities, I concentrated on population increase, tech advance, establishment of domestic routes, and wonder building in this period. (Leo and Magellan done, Bach and Newton started.) I also started hut hunting on the second wall. My power jumped to supreme in this period and stayed that way.

Rivals have stayed relatively peaceful which is surprising. Only Greeks and Germans have had some real warfare (take over of cities). Babylonians and Egyptians have consistently been the top two powers among the rivals. For some odd reason, Americans have refrained from expansion.

+0520 Riga founded on the western end of the wall as the last of homeland cities. Babylonian -> 50g.
+0560 Magnetism -> Steam Engine. Babylonian -> 50g, Egyptian -> 50g.
+0580 Invention -> German -> Bridge Building. Invention -> Egyptian.
+0600 Babylonian -> 50g.
+0620 Babylonian -> 50g, Egyptian -> 50g.
+0640 Egyptians build Shakespeare.
+0660 Steam Engine -> Railroad. Babylonian -> 50g, Bridge Building -> Egyptian -> Medicine, 50g. Domestic Silk for 126.
+0680 Leo built. Physics -> Babylonian -> Feudalism, 50g. Domestic Coal for 122. T3L3S4.
+0700 Nomad from second wall. Babylonian -> 50g.
+0720 Egyptian -> 50g. Power jumped to Mighty. T2L4S4
+0740 Steam Engine -> Babylonian -> Gunpowder.
+0760 Railroad -> Chemistry. Egyptian -> 50g.
+0780 Power jumped to Supreme.
+0800 Musketeer from hut.
+0820 Americans build Statue of Liberty. Domestic Copper for 138.
+0840 Chemistry -> Explosives.
+0880 Nomad from hut. Navigation -> Mongol -> Chivalry. Mongols cancel alliance over my refusal to share Railroad.
+0900 Magellan built. Met with Greeks for the first time. They demanded 150g and declared war when I refused.
+0920 Greeks build Oracle. Babylonians develop Railroad. Explosives -> Theology.
+0940 Babylonians build Adam Smith. T3L3S4
+0960 Railroad -> German -> Sanitation. Domestic Gems for 186.
+0980 Theology -> Metallurgy. Railroad -> Egyptians -> Metallurgy. Domestic Dye for 190.
+1000 -> Electricity. Domestic Gold for 60. Five barbarian musketeers from hut. Mongols declare war when I refuse to pay them 100g.

Status at +1000
Population: 5.15M; Cities: 14; Trade routes: 22D0F; Government: Democracy
Gold: 236; Cost per turn: 61; Total advances: 47; Production: 61MT; 0 polluted tiles
Wonders: Marco, Michelangelo, Copernicus, Leo, Magellan
Units: 5 Engineers, 4 Galleon, 9 Caravans, 1 Explorer
Babylonian: 9 cities, 43 techs; Pyramids, Adam Smith; Allied with me
German: 4 cities, 42 techs; Colossus; Allied with me
Egyptian: 14 cities, 37 techs; Hanging Gardens, Shakespeare; Allied with me
American: 6 cities, 44 techs; Great Library, Statue of Liberty; Allied with me
Greek: 11 cities, 17 techs; Lighthouse, Oracle; nominal war with me
Mongol: 7 cities, 40 techs; Great Wall, King Richard; nominal war with me

Status at +1000 Population: 2.5M; Cities: 13; Government: Republic
Gold: 21; Total advances: 26; Production: 53MT;
Wonders: Marco, LH, Michelangelo, [Leo soon]
Units: 4 Settlers, 10 Triremes, 23 Caravans, 1 Dip, 1 Cru

For comparison. You are clearly ahead in most stats, especially advances. But at 1000AD, I had just reached my goal; Big Land. So, my civ will start doubling in size every 15-20 turns, and my vans are now worth about 500g +500b each. Not sure who is ahead (and not sure what you are aiming for ... an unhurried landing game ?) but the contrast in style makes the comparison interesting.

Status at +1000 Population: 2.52M; Cities: 8; Trade Routes 15D0F; Government: Democracy
Gold: 124; Cost per turn: 18; Total advances: 34; Production: 51MT;
Wonders: Colossus, Marco, Michelangelo, Magellan, Leo
Units: 2 Settlers, 5 warriors, 4 Galleon, 3 Caravans

At this time I have only built my cities on the first 2 walls.

haleewud,
Wow! I am amazed you managed to get both Colossus and Marco. I was not even close. Did you lose Copernicus to AI?

Thanks for the updates, Peaster and haleewud. It is indeed quite interesting to compare results this way. I was totally isolationist before +1000 and hence have a larger more advanced empire than you two. The difference, however, is in our frontier. Mine is at my homeland (1st wall), haleewud is at the second wall, Peaster is at the 7th wall.

I eventually decided on how to proceed and ventured out building a city on the second wall shortly after +1000. I delivered my first van to Babylonians just before +1500 for a payout of above 1000. I will post my log soon. Meanwhile, it would be interesting to compare snap shots at +1500 and +1750. So please post those.

haleewud,
Wow! I am amazed you managed to get both Colossus and Marco. I was not even close. Did you lose Copernicus to AI?

I started building a wonder in Moscow (I think Lighthouse was the only choice at the time) in 1650 BC.
The Babylonians built the first wonder in 1450 BC (Pyramids).
I switched to Colossus after discovering Trade (in 1150 BC).
The Germans built the Great Library and the Americans built Hanging Gardens in 750 BC.
I finished the Colossus in 600 BC (1 van was added to Moscow's production).
The Egyptians and Greeks switched to Great Wall and Mongols switched to Lighthouse.
The Babylonians built Copes in 450 BC. This was very early.
The Mongols built the Lighthouse in 300 BC.
The Greeks built the Great Wall and I built Marco's in 275 BC.
The Egyptians built the Oracle in 250 BC.

I thought it was interesting each of the seven civilizations was able to build one of the seven wonders of ancient world.

Here is a brief log of the first part of my game.

4000BC Moscow founded
3750BC C.B. discovered
3500BC Alpha discovered
3100BC Map Making discovered
2850BC First Trireme built
2600BC Code of Laws discovered
2550BC First Settler built
2300BC St. Petersburg founded (on 2 square island)
1900BC Monarcy discovered
1850BC Monarchy established
1550BC Kiev founded (on Gold at 49,223)
1450BC Bronze Woring discovered
1150BC Currency discovered
1050BC Minsk founded (on 3 square island)
1000BC Trade (from Hut)

Status at -1000 Population: 0.06M; Cities: 4; Trade Routes 0D0F; Government: Monarchy
Gold: 123; Cost per turn: 1; Total advances: 8; Production: 12MT;
Wonders: None
Units: 2 Settlers, 3 warriors, 1 Archer, 1 Legion, 1 Trireme

Part 2

900BC Writing Discovered, Smolensk founded (North coast of Wall 1 at 50,220)
725BC Literacy discovered
600BC Moscow builds Colossus
575BC Republic discovered
550BC HBR from Hut
525BC Republic established T/L/S = 0/6/4
500BC Moscow and St.Pete WLTCD
425BC Moscow and St.Pete WLTCD ends (size 5)
375BC Mysticism discovered, St.Pete Beads to Kiev 100g (first delivery)
300BC 4 vans to St.Pete
275BC St.Pete builds Marco's, Trade with AIs for Seafaring, Philosophy, Iron Working, Math and Astronomy, Alliances with Greeks, Americans ask for war on Egyptians for Alliance I accept
175BC Americans offer 300g for war on Babylonians, I accept
150BC Medicine discovered, Minsk Salt to Moscow for 196g
125BC Moscow builds harbor
100BC Moscow Beads to Smolensk for 144g
75BC Smolensk, Kiev and St.Pete build harbors
50BC University discovered, Trade for Polytheism

Status at +1 Population: 0.62M; Cities: 5; Trade Routes 6D0F; Government: Republic
Gold: 226; Cost per turn: 7; Total advances: 22; Production: 34MT;
Wonders: Colossus, Marco's
Units: 2 Settlers, 4 warriors, 2 Trireme, 5 Caravans

Top Bottom