Governor problems.....

MikeH4242

Chieftain
Since the update, once I choose my first governor, the game will not allow any others. This happens no matter how many events happen that give you new governors/promotions. Any one else have this issue?

This was changed if playing in Secret Society mode, where you previously got a governor/promotion every time you discovered one.
Now it only works on the first one.
Every other civic promotion still applies (at least it does on PC)

I'm not getting governor promotions even when the civic being researched gives one.

Just started a new game. Got a governor through Owls of Minerva being found. Used it to become suzerain of a city state. 5 turns later, met Voidslingers. No governor. Got a civic governor/promotion. No governor, again. This sucks to have 1 governor for the entire game.

Just started a new game. Got a governor through Owls of Minerva being found. Used it to become suzerain of a city state. 5 turns later, met Voidslingers. No governor. Got a civic governor/promotion. No governor, again. This sucks to have 1 governor for the entire game.
Mike - you are not alone. I've been having the same problem since the upgrade, too, and have been tinkering with different modes and can't seem to get beyond the one Gov.

It's not like this for me on PC - what are you playing on please?
The only difference since the last patch for me is that discovering a secret society only gives a governor title for the first one, and not the rest.
Early Empire/etc and the rest are still granting titles for me

I’m having the same issue, even with multiple restarts. Only mods are Secret Societies and Heroes modes enabled. It’s super irritating. Did anyone get resolution?

Top Bottom