• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Graphic features and other improvements

So thx! I will not make any promises for now, ...
There is no need to make promises.
Modding is about fun, not obligation.

Enjoy the holidays. :) :cheers:
Thanks again for the contributions.

There is no need to make promises.
Modding is about fun, not obligation.

Enjoy the holidays. :) :cheers:
Thanks again for the contributions.
Oh, no worries. If I'm promising something, that means I am motivated and already have something specific on my mind. :D But let's leave that for another day... Enjoy the holidays too! :)

@Hussar114
please either:

1) Prepare a Pull request on the current development branch ("develop")
(As I saw, the package also incl. button changes in Atlas.)

2) Contact @Nightingale so he can give you commit rights to "develop".
(Probably the best solution long term to be able to commit yourself directly.)

------------

Edit:
I was going to check it and commit it ... but there is a problem.
The founding father atlas has been compressed - most likely when saving in GIMP.

Instead of the original 2MB it is now only about 680kB ... this results in a loss of quality.
(Atlasses should never be compressed when saving them.)

As this is the case I also did not commit it.
Otherwise @Schmiddie will be angry at me. :)

------------

If I get a new version with an uncompressed atlas, I will commit it once more for you. :thumbsup:
(As I can then simply copy and paste and press commit. - As I said, I am currently not actively modding.)

Last edited:
@Hussar114

OH NO! NEVER, NEVER compress an atlas!!!! :ar15: :aargh:

Ah, I'm just kidding. :lol: This happens sometimes. Happened also to me in the past.

But as ray said: the compression of an atlas results in a bad loss of quality. Therefore we should in any case avoid the compression of an atlas. Thank you! 😊

Hello :)
I was heavily distracted lately... And will be even further. :/

But, I'll try to repair atlas, I admit I didn't notice the difference. However, it doesn't depend on me, honestly, it's about app I used when I was reverting from png to dds.

Sorry guys :(

@raystuttgart @Hussar114

Hi guys,

I have updated the FF atlas and the FF which already have been reworked. Great work, I like them!!! @Hussar114 : You don't need to rework the FF atlas. I have already included them in the existing atlas.

@Schmiddie

Thanks a lot! I just saw the note in my email. I literally moved during last month from one location to another (250km away) and unfortunately had no time to do deal with this.

Top Bottom