Graphics Brave New World.

JayBirds

Chieftain
I finally upgraded and something added with Brave New World is messing with my eyes. I cannot figure out what. The usual culprit is bloom. I turned that off in the .ini and it didn't resolve it. Seems like everything has this gold tint glow to it.

I've been adjusting settings for my monitor and doing color corrections, still cannot get the settings right. It's just the game and that gold tint bothering me. Like, for instance it looks like early morning sunlight glare. Kind of getting frustrated about this. Gods and kings was fine.

I've recently been to the eye doctor so it isn't that. Could be an aging flat screen. That said I can get everything else looking fine. It's like the sort of lighting they used or I don't know.

Any thoughts?

Edit: Just to add in case someone asks. I5 4670k , GTX 770,

G&K interface: Silver
Spoiler :

BNW interface: Golden
Spoiler :

Can't see much reason why this would bother anyone... most people didn't really notice it or got used to it after like 15 minutes ;)

Guess you'll have to deal with it as you won't be able to change it.

Noticed that and after messing with it a bit, I have decided it's most likely my screen. The lack of anyone else saying anything combined with it's age. Some colors pop way to much and if I adjust for those, it makes other way to faint.

Top Bottom