• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Great Lost Civilizations files

Tank_Guy#3

Lion of Lehistan
I just noticed that I somehow managed to delete the scenario files for Great Lost Civilization 1.0, and that the link here is broken.

Does anyone have those files that can re-post them? This would be greatly appreciated.

I have a file called glc-beta3?? No idea if latest of these or not, it's from 2003 timeframe, about 107000 KB in size, so how repost?

The latest version of the scenario files are called :

GLC-v1.0.zip (129 MB)
Update-v1-1.zip (1.34 MB)
Prophet.zip (594 bytes)

The two last files are obviously the patches !

Uploading older files should makes no sense and is not doing a favor to people who wanna play this.

The latest version of the scenario files are called :

GLC-v1.0.zip (129 MB)
Update-v1-1.zip (1.34 MB)
Prophet.zip (594 bytes)

The two last files are obviously the patches !

Uploading older files should makes no sense and is not doing a favor to people who wanna play this.
I agree uploading the old files makes no sense, but you obviously need the most up to date files in order to play at all.

However, if you read the OP you'd realize that this IS the most recent set of files.

Just digged around for the original thread ...:scan:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=100287

... what should be Tank_guys job ,right ?:rolleyes:
So you would have avoided that members dig up the Beta.

BTW: the two patch files are there and working.
Looked in this thread, and tried the C3C link before I created this thread. If it had worked this thread would not exist.

interesting discussion .. but I was uploading nothing just responding that I had this file if wanted same. So I leave this line of back and forth to others ... TG3, if still desire the file I'll figure out some place to put it for you, if can find it elsewhere then that is even better. Have fun, that is what civ3 is about.

Top Bottom