Guess the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't Poland be seperate in some other year?

Right, Poland wasn't part of the USSR. That's what I get for being born in 1986. Okay, so 90 or 91.

Any other changes, countries in green I mean. DRC would be Zaire in this map, but that was just a name change, no?

And many more.

Countries in some other game?

That means this map either pre-dates the creation of the UN

Created in the 1940's. :p

As noted by others, wrong game. Also, the civ series doesn't justify my use of a 1990 world map.

So a game from 1990 that played with geopolitics.

Is it cheating to look up games released that year? I did that. It took about 2 hours since the game in question was actually a re-release in 1990. But yeah, it's countries visitable in Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, deluxe edition.

\Is it cheating to look up games released that year? I did that. It took about 2 hours since the game in question was actually a re-release in 1990. But yeah, it's countries visitable in Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, deluxe edition.

So it is. I remember that game...

I don't like how I got this one. So if PiMan confirms (hey, it's always possible this map was a coincidence) I'll leave the floor open to whomever.

It does not have to be a game from or about 1990/91. It could be a different timeline like in Red Alert. A timeline where the USSR did not break up. Or are there any rules against this kind of maps here in this thread?

Edit: You got it already and I did not read that.

It is indeed that version of Carmen Sandiego. I also edited the map slightly to include France's intercontinental territories.

Easy one:

Edit: hope it wasn't posted in the thread before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom