Happy Birthday Warpus!

Happy bacon Warpus! :clap:

Who is Warpus ? :confused:

Gratz[party]

Thanks again everyone, especially Borat!

I ended up having an amazing day, and I was totally going to ignore my birthday this year. Somehow everyone in my life who matters (that includes you guys, *tear*) decided that it was a day worth celebrating.

My parents showed up at my door with a bottle of vodka. My mom cleaned my kitchen while I did shots with my dad. Am I Polish or what?

Does it go well with this kind of cake? :think:

Attachments

• bacon-cake.jpg
    bacon-cake.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 95
Happy B-day, warp.

Vodka and Bacon? What more could a man ask for?

That's what the Vodka is for.

That's the coolest thing I have ever read in a birthday thread. :goodjob:

It was totally unexpected, because they had a birthday thing for me on Sunday, which is when we have a family dinner thing every two weeks or so.. They surprised me with a cake and a gift after dinner.

Then they called me both individually after I got home from work yesterday and gave me their wishes. After that I thought I wouldn't hear from them again..

but then 2 hours later somebody rings the doorbell - and.. it's my parents - my dad holding a bottle of vodka in one hand..

While we did some shots my dad told me that we left Poland as a family when he was the age I just turned.. I'm not sure if that's why they came over - because of the symbolism, but it was definitely very welcome and I definitely owe them a lot.. so if they want to come over with vodka to do shots - they are welcome anytime ;)

My mom insisted on cleaning the kitchen (I begged her not to at least 5 times) while me and dad downed some shots, drank some beer, watched some champions league soccer, and talked.. well, mostly about soccer, really. Soccer tactics, transfers, nice goals, etc.

Then my friend came over at 11pm (after they left) and brought me a goddamn pulled pork sandwich from the best new restaurant in town. Of course I had to drink more

Today at work was not very productive

Top Bottom