Harry Potter Mafia—Micro 001 (Game Thread : MAFIA WIN)

Wow great job guys

* sigh *

Indeed. *looks hard at Dolbster and RRaskolnikov as quite the possible scum duo*

Let not forget Tim and GK. There are many things to be looked at. Busy night indeed

unvote; vote: Takhisis
Day 1 Tally

Voting (6) -
RRRaskolnikov (3) - Takhisis, Ace Marvel, LordArgon
Takhisis (2) - Dolbster, RRRaskolnikov
Ace Marvel (1) - Timsup2nothin

Abstain (1) -
Golden1Knight

Day 1 will end in 5 minutes.
vote: Ace Marvel
Alright that was in interesting reaction.

I think that it's possible that it's GK/Rask but I don't see them going with this strategy. Tims is also a possible Rask teammate but I just think he's town

Vote: Ace Marvel

I could seriously be convinced to be on Tak but Ace has just been ??? to me for a lot of this

Aaaaand Rask will just self pres

I looked at a couple of tables and figured that the only useful reaction that I could get would be between Rask/Tak at this time

I'm satisfied with what I got for that reaction

I don't strongly think that Ace is maf but I think from associatives that Rask is probs town
while, unvote: vote Ace Marcel :dunno:
I just cannot think of all three of you being town, and this is not just out of sheer probabilistic analysis. Especially with Dolbster's 100% weaselly post. ‘I don't really think either one's mafia but I'm lynching within them anyway’. :shake:

Ermmm...I take no satisfaction in the idea that the name Weasely almost justifies chopping him?

I take full responsibility for being the first vote on a bad chop. I wish I could say that if I had been here things would have gone better, but in reading things over I don't see anywhere that I'd have changed. I might have jumped off and back on just to be part of the shenanigans, but it looked like a good chop.

Sorry Ace...RIP.

@Golden1Knight, @Ace Marvel:

Let's assume I flip scum. Where do u go next?
I don't like this question, and I don't like who you directed it at, and I don't have time to sort you out on it.

Get results or be prepared to get an overnight grilling about what you are up to here.

So, here's the thing.

I'm much more interested in what people will do after a bad flip than after a good one, so I don't like your question to start with. Then there's the fact that at the time you had two votes on you...but only one of them gets asked this? Ace wasn't on your wagon at the time. Why pick him out to ask about this? Why not ask Takhisis?

*pops in* Ask me what?

*pops in* Ask me what?

Dude I quoted the post where he asked the question.

I didn't even like the question, so I'm not asking you the question.

My question is, since he was asking this lame question why didn't he ask you?

I mean, if you are asking a "what if I flip..." question, it seems like you ask the people who are voting you, right?

I think the thing is that I –correctly– suspect him so strongly of being scum that he in turn is already disregarding my opinions, most possibly because he'll kill me. He's given up on convincing me.

So, here's the thing.

I'm much more interested in what people will do after a bad flip than after a good one, so I don't like your question to start with. Then there's the fact that at the time you had two votes on you...but only one of them gets asked this? Ace wasn't on your wagon at the time. Why pick him out to ask about this? Why not ask Takhisis?

As I've already reply to you they were my top 2 scum reads at the time. Takhisis looked better at time but I kinda regret it.

I think the thing is that I –correctly– suspect him so strongly of being scum that he in turn is already disregarding my opinions, most possibly because he'll kill me. He's given up on convincing me.

Convincing you of what? I didn't like your early tone and position, and I am not liking this ^^ either. You aren't correct, I am not disregarding (yet) your opinions, and I won't kill you tonight. crappy post Milady.

As I've already reply to you they were my top 2 scum reads at the time. Takhisis looked better at time but I kinda regret it.

Convincing you of what? I didn't like your early tone and position, and I am not liking this ^^ either. You aren't correct, I am not disregarding (yet) your opinions, and I won't kill you tonight. crappy post Milady.

Missed that. My bad.

But even so, wouldn't the expected answer there from someone not voting you be "why are you asking me what I do if you flip? I'm not trying to flip you anyway"?

I just cannot think of all three of you being town, and this is not just out of sheer probabilistic analysis. Especially with Dolbster's 100% weaselly post. ‘I don't really think either one's mafia but I'm lynching within them anyway’. :shake:

Actually I tend to agree.
G1K unvoting > voting Ace (up to 2) allowed Dolbster to switch around and finally to tie me up with Ace.

I liked Dolbster's D1 so I am leaning toward G1K but I am not entirely sold on it.

But even so, wouldn't the expected answer there from someone not voting you be "why are you asking me what I do if you flip? I'm not trying to flip you anyway"?

Both were suspecting me. This is the last post from Ace before my question (G1K was suspecting me and voting me).

Dolbster - Interrogative town :hmm:
Takhisis - Talky scum :mwaha:
Timsup2nothin - Nice town :lol:
RRRaskolnikov - Sneaky scum :backstab:
LordArgon - Chaotic Town:hammer:
Golden1Knight - Naive town :confused:
Ace Marvel - Renegade Town:cool:

At least Ace was consistent in his replies putting Tak up next.

Top Bottom