Harry Potter Mafia—Micro 001 (Game Thread : MAFIA WIN)

Tim, you really need some rôleplaying right now.

What I know from Harry Potter could be engraved on the head of a pin and still leave room for the Gettysburg address, but I'll bite...you are obviously not Harry potter, but some sort of imposter...a homunculous run amok perhaps...

One of RRaskolnikov or you gets my vote for today unless somebody comes with a scan/track claim.
Lynching me loses you the game, Mr. Tim.

Sent by <insert evil archtype representative> to betray us to the troll!

Rask/Tak - Given how these two have interacted, with Tak ending with his vote on Rask, and Rask being willing to cfd there, I don't really think this is a team
Rask/Tims - I've mentioned that I think that Rask/Tims is a possible team
Rask/GK - Yeah I don't think there's two docs, which since there's two maf would mean that this isn't a team. I was considering this b4, but I'm going to dismiss it
Tims/Tak - Hell world, not seriously considering this btw, just leaving it here
Tims/GK
GK/Tak

Performed with a bias towards the doc claims, off the top of my head

Man...Tim/Tak wolf team would be a lock at F3 eh? Dolby you have a devious mind.

No I docced you. I did everything I could to point the NK at you...and assumed the wolves would ignore Argon's cop claim. Who TF believes Argon claiming?
Tims, why did you doc me and pretty much state that you thought that me and Rask was the strongest team in your legacy

Rask/Tak - Given how these two have interacted, with Tak ending with his vote on Rask, and Rask being willing to cfd there, I don't really think this is a team
Rask/Tims - I've mentioned that I think that Rask/Tims is a possible team
Rask/GK - Yeah I don't think there's two docs, which since there's two maf would mean that this isn't a team. I was considering this b4, but I'm going to dismiss it
Tims/Tak - Hell world, not seriously considering this btw, just leaving it here
Tims/GK
GK/Tak

Performed with a bias towards the doc claims, off the top of my head

With regards to these teams, I don't think that Rask ever is a kill, specifically because kill Rask alleviates paranoia surrounding myself and GK's role in the Ace wagon yesterday

In the Rask/Tims world: Kill options are myself, Tak, GK, and LA

I think that I live 100% of the time in this world. I've pretty much made it clear that I think that Rask and Tims are town. GK was willing to go with Rask, however I do think that he may have been a kill target. I actually think that the best kill here from the maf's perspective is Tak, given how critical he is of the situation regarding Rask, and me and GK also take heat from the kill. However, in the end I think that Rask and Tims will agree that an LA kill will prompt a reevaluation from me that's bad for both of them.

In the Tims/Tak world: Kill options are Rask, myself, GK, and LA

No way that Rask dies here. I think I could die here, I think that GK could die here. However, ultimately this is the only world that I actually just straight up don't see the LA kill happening, 99% of the time. You've got myself, Rask, and Tak probably all willing to go after Tak (in myself and GK's case) or Tims (in Rask's case). The LA just doesn't happen

In the Tims/GK world: Kill options are myself, Rask, LA, and Tak

I actually think that this is the only world where Rask has the slightest possibility of dying. However I actually can see the LA kill happening with Tak being suspicious of a me/Rask team, however there are reasons that others would die. First and foremost is that I was somewhat suspicious of GK, being on and off about him. Moreover, I kinda just think that if there's a risk that I go after GK the next day Tims just agrees to off me.

In the GK/Tak world: Kill options are myself, Rask, Tims, LA
I just have a hard time not seeing the LA kill in this one. It was pretty clear at the time that Rask was townreading both myself as well as Tims, but Tims to a lesser degree. However, Tims was gunning for me for part of D1, in the event that I was alive D2, and over an hour before EoN he says that he's suspecting a me/Rask team. As far as I'm concerned: LA is actually the perfect team here. You never kill Rask here because that alleviates paranoia with regards to the Ace wagon (Rask always gets it before me and GK if the case is because of it), you your options are me Tims and LA. You can't kill me bc that'll cause Tims to reev stuff, but if you kill LA, whose vote you can't predict, you have GK Tims and Tak, with a hopeful 3v2 against me and Rask.

In summary, the only world where the LA kill has an extremely small chance of occurring is the Tims/Tak world

With regards to these teams, I don't think that Rask ever is a kill, specifically because kill Rask alleviates paranoia surrounding myself and GK's role in the Ace wagon yesterday
Yes, and I think it was a mistake for you to give RRRaskolnikov such a way out.

So, let's see. vote: RRRaskolnikov.

Nobody's counter-claimed and the two deaths so far are mainline story characters so come out, come out, wherever you are.

98% sure I won't be around for EOD. Over and out, folks. Trust me and vote for Ras. At worst he'll get more time to finish preparing his game.

Yes, and I think it was a mistake for you to give RRRaskolnikov such a way out.

So, let's see. vote: RRRaskolnikov.

Nobody's counter-claimed and the two deaths so far are mainline story characters so come out, come out, wherever you are.

98% sure I won't be around for EOD. Over and out, folks. Trust me and vote for Ras. At worst he'll get more time to finish preparing his game.
Most sus to least sus?

Most viable team?

Also, do you think that Syn would have your and Tims roles exist in the same game? (specifically would Syn as a host. Tbh I don't really know his hosting style)

Well, Synsensa hates me and often drops in on Steam to wish defeat on me whenever I play DotA. So person!Syn would definitely enjoy seeing me suffer. GM!Syn would try to make it fair.

Now, let's see, apparently we have…
1 claimed TOWN 1-shot doctor (me).
1 unclaimed rôleblock (targetted Dolbster, right?)
1 revealed TOWN Watcher (Lord Argon - Argus Filch)
1 revealed TOWN vanillager (Ace Marvel - Ronald Weasley)
1 claimed other doctor (Tim - Neville Longbottom?)
1 - ????
1 - ????

What's your claim, Dolbster? We're at LYLO.

Nothing that will clear me. Just your poor innocent Paragon, Hermione Granger

I would like to petition the host to move EoD up an hour so I can be here. Any agreement, disagreement?

I'm ok with that

HARDCLAIM: Harry Potter.

Tims what’s your flavor btw?

I’m gonna be gone for 1-2 hours so see me then

Also me and GK are twins

Are we claiming our flavors then? I'm Rubeus Hagrid.

Two docs? ehhh

Also I'm not sure if Syn would really necessarily include the protagonist, but I gotta say that this would be a bold flavor claim for a wolf

Hi GK.

Reads?

Do you think that the claims mean that one of Tims/Tak is maf or not neccessarily?

So, updated:
1 claimed TOWN 1-shot doctor (me).
1 unclaimed rôleblock (targetted Dolbster, right?)
1 revealed TOWN Watcher (Lord Argon - Argus Filch)
1 revealed TOWN vanillager (Ace Marvel - Ronald Weasley)
1 claimed other doctor (Tim - Neville Longbottom?)
1 claimed TOWN vanillager (Golden1Knight - Rubeus Hagrid)
1 claimed TOWN but unrevealed rôle (Dolbster - Hermione Granger)

So that leaves us with RRRaskolnikov for the rôleblock?
Mafia would be one killer and one blocker
Town would be 2× vanillager, 2× 1-shot doctor, 1× Watcher
The power rôles look as if they balance each other out, one night of detectorin' and one night of solving.

Top Bottom