Harry Potter Modpack

I still dont get how you could get this!
For an example is it just ca 2 sides.DA and the dark lord. An i dont think the DA can build cities its for the ****s sake about ten members!

sheesh, settle down mate! i thought Ghandi was a pasifist?
This dosn't have to totally logical at all, its ment to be fun and enjoyable and if you dont like it then tough.
its not really about civilizations on a major scale, its about a smaller scale game.
Anyway, thats my rant over with, and i hope youv had your's.

Progress is not doing so hot woodelf. I am having computer problems right now. All of a sudden, everytime I load Civ4 it crashes right away. I have tried removing all of the active mods. I have tried re-installing Civ4. I have re-installed my graphics card drivers. I have tried restoring my computer to an earlyer date. I am currently swapping emails with civ4 tech support.

I think I am about at the point of formatting my hard drive and starting fresh. Fortunatly I have everything backed up on an external hard drive, so it wouldn't be a huge deal if I have to. Just a pain in my posterior.

Sorry again to everyone who is waiting on this. Keep the ideas flowing, I am listening, and I am getting everything. I just have hit a road block in modding. :(

Computers can suck hard Sailor, that's for sure. The CFC will be waiting for Harry Potter when you get your issues fixed.

I hate to say that I'm hoping it's computer troubles and not abandonment.

i like to help with this the only thing i suck when it comes to art but i like to throw some ideas about the resources if u like to hear them

Top Bottom