Have you completed any games of CIV 6?

Have you completed any games of Civ 6?

• Total voters
I've completed 3 or 4 games now. I have started many others and not completed. At first I spent a few games, learning the changes from Civ V and I found, I was too far behind to win.

I lost one game, to a religious victory on King. I couldn't seem to get to grips with the game at first, but then realised that it's quite easy to achieve a science victory. I normally play civ without generally starting wars, but had to get more aggressive to get more science in a couple of games. Then I realised that the AI, isn't any good military wise, particularly from the late mid to end game, never using airforce and naval units for instance. So I felt comfortable having minimal army, with encampments and walls and using just enough military for taking over a few cities where necessary to curb the AI players who look like they may achieve some sort of victory and therefore, solely concentrating on science related stuff.

At the beginning I dropped down to Warlord to get a victory, since then I've won on Prince and King both around the 350 turn mark and knowing I'm going to win, from around turn 200. I realise that is no great shakes to many of you and eventually, hopefully when fine tuned and major bugs like the AI non use of air/naval units are fixed, I won't find it so easy. But I'm still new to the civ series, starting with CIV V after BNW had been released.

Next up trying emperor to get more challenge. So far my steam account says played for 113 hours.

Top Bottom